Has Cindyo paid up yet? Re: invicta bet

Oh look, the gullible Aus is demonstrating his lack of knowledge that people can have more than 1 account and sometimes don't care to log on the account that others would most appreciate them posting from. Odd.

Strange how you're calling out useless side notes that have less than 0 bearing on the situation you're trying to weigh in on...while also not putting forth any effort at all to stand behind your position on this issue.

Sylynkz - Oh look, the gullible Aus is demonstrating his lack of knowledge that people can have more than 1 account and sometimes don't care to log on the account that others would most appreciate them posting from. Odd.

Strange how you're calling out useless side notes that have less than 0 bearing on the situation you're trying to weigh in on...while also not putting forth any effort at all to stand behind your position on this issue.

Are you always this dumb?

It is AGAINST TOU to have more than one account. Not knowing this, is that why you have multiple accounts? Enjoy your ban. Jason, please take note.

RyannVonDoom - 
ausgepicht -
billywadd -  Cindy exposed again Phone Post

Such an insightful post. Phone Post

Clearly it was because it went over your head. How does this guy who joined up last month know that Cindy was exposed AGAIN? He either has multiple accounts or a troll that got banned. Sad that you missed something so obvious.

Try to keep up. Get that GED.   

RyannVonDoom - 
ausgepicht - 
RyannVonDoom - 
ausgepicht -
billywadd -  Cindy exposed again Phone Post

Such an insightful post. Phone Post

Clearly it was because it went over your head. How does this guy who joined up last month know that Cindy was exposed AGAIN? He either has multiple accounts or a troll that got banned. Sad that you missed something so obvious.

Try to keep up. Get that GED.   

Or he lurked.. or he saw her get pwned on sherdog(happens there too) etc.. there are many reasons that he could know. Not like she's some nobody like you. So please child, take a seat. 

Just admit, you fucked up and missed the obvious instead of spinning it. This is a no spin zone. No one buys your fairy tale that people don't troll here, have multiple accounts, or signed up under a new name. Now, you're dismissed. Class is over. 

Man, you guys are some angry people. Take a chill pill, jeezus.

I know Haole has been a shared account in the past. Whoever this user is is waaaaaay to logical to be the old Haole.  Good post sir.

Neil McCauley - what ever happened to that pumpkin contest a few year back with cindyo ? correct me if im wrong, but doesnt she owe some stuff for that too?

Jeezus christ, am I now obligated to some kind of bet ? 

billywadd - And by the way. . . Are YOU cindyO???? You sure seem up on dual accounts and shit. You are a joke Phone Post
 Yes, I am Cindy. You got me. You used the ol "I know you are, but what am I?" logic. I've been exposed, and I'd be surprised if I ever come back to this site. 

Time for Cindy to eat crow Phone Post

I'm not deleting posts. ?

TTT Phone Post

To be fair I like Cindy and don't want her to lose $1,000. But sometimes these thing happens in mma. Phone Post

lol epic thread is epic

Oh cindy

Welchers gonna welch Phone Post

TTT Phone Post