Has Mayhem been submitted before?

Has anyone ever submitted Mayhem in the past 5 years? he looks impossible to submit. he is so damned flexible and strong, grapples just like my lab.

hell nah

Mayhem grapples like your dog?

You should get a video of how good your dog is....send it to America's Funniest Videos or some shit.

Fuck a dog. I spent all weekend choking a dog into submission. Then I bit his face just to prove who was the alpha male.

I proceeded to laugh at him and drink a cold brew as he rolled over and pissed himself. Little bitch.

If only this site had the tab at the top labeled "STATS" where I could check the record of virtually every fighter.

Kirik make it happen.

my dog has never tapped out

I was with Cyrille Diabate yesterday talking about that, and he said that mayhem never taps... I've never seen it happen but i've only seen 2 of his fights thus far..

So you don't have to go through the trouble of looking:

Loss Todd Carney Submission (Guillotine Choke) ISCF - Atlanta 8/16/2002 1 1:32

Foundation - So you don't have to go through the trouble of looking:

Looks like Mayhem avenged that loss in his next fight. Crazy T is a not so stellar 2-9 in the past 3+ years. Ouch.

If I remember correctly Mayhem went to sleep, so he didn't tap.

hash - 

If I remember correctly Mayhem went to sleep, so he didn't tap.

If he didn't tap I guess he didn't submit. Anyone know for sure?

I know for sure..
I worked Todds Corner that night..
Tito worked Jasons..

Carney snatched up a Guillotine Choke faster than you can say "Genki Sudo".. Jason did not tap.. he went out cold and fast .. I have know Jason for a long time, infact I think in the video you can see me trying to catch his head from bouncing off the canvas.

Jason is the real deal, he knows to tap if you are gonna break something but also to fight till you fade to black on a choke.. Some people are born with it I guess.

Todd Carney is a BEAST and a great guy!!! Old school right there

word on the street.. the only thing mayhems ever tapped was cre's mother's anus

I was there for both fights with Todd Carney.....& Mayhem was out like a light in the first fight....but gave Todd a savage beating in their next bout.....

looks like he had three fights with Todd.....although I don't remember the first one...although I was probably there taking pictures:)

wow so jason has never tapped in mma ever....crazy!

dude is ruthless

He tapped mentally against Trigg.

studiocamp - He tapped mentally against Trigg.

we dont like to talk about that,...

So he's only been submitted once way back in 2002?      Impressive!