Has Penn ever been in real trouble

I seem to remember Penn looking very shaky in the last round against Pulver. I thought he could be ko'd at any time, but Jens never pushed the issue.

2ndbase is absolutely right in his assesment of the last round of that fight

I would have to say no.

No one has put him in real trouble, including Jens Pulver.

They don't call him 'the Prodigy' for nuthin'!

I love all the people that know what the truth is regarding BJ's condition.

He has never been in trouble in a fight!

him and frank shamrock are up there as the most mentally focused fighters in MMA.

The ever cogent and scientifically literate braddahshano808:
lol...you guys kill me! Penn was in his FOURTH FIGHT!!!

"Let me summarize: This was Penn's fourth fight, therefore, Penn was not fazed."

listen oh mighty brainless ones...

what i said was not inreferrence to him being fazed by the punches...if you had ANY wits about you i would not need to explain that...and hence, i will not watse my precious time doing so...

get your head out of your arse and THINK!?!

by the way...if the shoe fits...wear it

have a nice day...morons

now, to all the mature folks who arent fazed the least by my sarcastic comments...

who can say Penn isn't in a league above Pulver?

if he was only in his 4th fight and held his own against the champ(who had MANY more fights), AND, nearly won the fight, how can people make ANY negative comment about him in this fight!?

get a clue people

"Better a moron than a common spammer."

common spammer...lol!

yeah, no one EVER has a link to their website in their posts do they?

Someone said: Didn't faze him? I guess I must have been seeing shit when I saw him wobble around the Octagon in the last round when Jens tagged him.You quoted this and *you* responded: lol...you guys kill me! Penn was in his FOURTH FIGHT!!!You morons.You then said: what i said was not inreferrence to him being fazed by the punches...Note that the thing that you responded to was *exactly* about him being "fazed" by punches.You must either have basic reading comprehension difficulties or some kind of attention deficit disorder.Besides being insulting and annoying.

if he was only in his 4th fight and held his own against the champ(who had MANY more fights), AND, nearly won the fight, how can people make ANY negative comment about him in this fight!?Ok, Wile E. Coyote, Super-Genius, can you explain how his number of fights, or whether or not he came close to winning the fight, has ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with whether he was in trouble at some point during that fight?Your head is so far up BJ's ass that you can taste his lunch two minutes after he's eaten it.