Has Rockhold let the title go to his head?

Hasn't even had a title defense yet and walks around like he's god. Weidman only got cockier as the victories started piling up over legends of this sport so he had a right to be cocky but Rockhold just won the belt and acts as if he's already surpassed Weidman as champ. Clearly he loves the smell of his own farts and I'm hoping somehow Bisping pulls off a miracle and puts this cocky bastard in his place. Phone Post 3.0

surpassed Weidman????

Fuck, Luke thinks he has already surpassed Anderson.

RKing85 - surpassed Weidman????

Fuck, Luke thinks he has already surpassed Anderson.

Sounded like he was just saying he'd beat Anderson now and he probably would.

Well looks like miracles do happen. Congrats to Bisping on a job well done. Phone Post 3.0

Ant124m - Hasn't even had a title defense yet and walks around like he's god. Weidman only got cockier as the victories started piling up over legends of this sport so he had a right to be cocky but Rockhold just won the belt and acts as if he's already surpassed Weidman as champ. Clearly he loves the smell of his own farts and I'm hoping somehow Bisping pulls off a miracle and puts this cocky bastard in his place. Phone Post 3.0
ya i definitely felt like he was getting out of hand.

at least now we see a clear reason why Anderson was so great. He defended that belt a record number of times. Phone Post 3.0