Has the PFL overtaken Bellator?

I really do wish Kayla had someone to fight that was legit. I am guessing they are working Sheilds up to face her lol

PFL is a lot more interesting than Bellator

1 Like

She has been fighting tomato cans :tomato:

It’s truly pathetic for an organization but if I was her I’d do the same. Gold medalist will be her greatest achievement and she has done that. She gets paid GREAT money to beat up cans! I’d do the same though! I think a lot of people would.

She’s a free agent after this year so doubt we see that match up as she will come over to the UFC

PFL is on ESPN which makes them more accessible than Bellator. I think being on ESPN and the tournament format is helping them gain on Bellator for sure.

3 Likes

She’s coming to the UFC

Their social media game is on point, their IG posts are great. Definitely makes me more interested in the product/upcoming events

1 Like

Which is crazy cause who is she going to fight? Her teammate Amanda or Felicia Spencer every couple of monrhs

I think PFL is definitely better than Bellator at the moment. They have done a good job at signing talent and the tournament format is a lot of fun. I have never watched a single Bellator prelim but I find myself watching every PFL event from first prelim to main event.

PFL is doing a better job for me right now. Better production, better talent, and more exciting fights. Neither organization is promoted well at all, but PFL is much easier to access. The tournament format certainly helps.

2 Likes

I havent seen the fight, did kayla harrison beat that girl whose asshole I saw on the internet the other day?

Where did you see said asshole? For research purposes…

1 Like

Yeah she won, if the whole card was on ESPN+ I’d watch it more, I like their female 155 division couple good KOs

Cindy has an Onlyfans account & plays with herself with toys on camera.

I can show you this one,but the rest need to be in the Tapout form.