Have the Diaz brothers ever compete in BJJ comp??

Nick tapped Macaco.... I think he was only a brown belt at the time.. I could be wrong.

nick also submitted gleison tibau and sakurai via arm bar

The Little Axe Murderer - Students are encourged to compete from white belt. Have those 2 ever competed in any division?? I cant imagine a 3rd and 2nd degree black belt never competing Phone Post 3.0
Why do people without basic historical knowledge post stupid things like this without even consulting Google? Phone Post 3.0

YaoMingia - nick also submitted gleison tibau and sakurai via arm bar
TKOd Tibau. Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - 
The Little Axe Murderer - Students are encourged to compete from white belt. Have those 2 ever competed in any division?? I cant imagine a 3rd and 2nd degree black belt never competing Phone Post 3.0
Why do people without basic historical knowledge post stupid things like this without even consulting Google? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus dude, it's created a bit of conversation here. Here's a question for you. Why do people post on threads with nothing to add but a dickhead comment?

Ram1 - Last time I saw nick compete, he won the US open as a purple belt. Beat some guy from Claudio Franca's gym that was the favorite to win... i forget his name though. Gumby may have also been in that bracket as a purple.

Just remembered - Mike Weaver was his opponent. Nick won 4-2 in the purple belt open weight division of the US Open IX

The Pendulum -
The Little Axe Murderer -
Russ - nate tapped Ryan Hall
GTFO really? As a black belt? If so thats impressive. Phone Post 3.0
They were both purples. But Ryan was definitely black belt level then. Phone Post 3.0
He beat Ryan, don't think he tapped him tho. Fight is on YouTube somewhere tho Phone Post 3.0

burner22 -
The Pendulum -
They were both purples. But Ryan was definitely black belt level then. Phone Post 3.0
He beat Ryan, don't think he tapped him tho. Fight is on YouTube somewhere tho Phone Post 3.0
It's literally posted in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

burner22 -
The Pendulum -
Kimura. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_MrSmiff -
Elias Cepeda - 

Jesus dude, it's created a bit of conversation here. Here's a question for you. Why do people post on threads with nothing to add but a dickhead comment?
OP's post read as an ignorant dig at the Diaz brothers. Fuck that. I don't need to have patience for that Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
You don't have to be a douche.

Stick to writing your bullshit articles. Phone Post 3.0

The Little Axe Murderer - Students are encourged to compete from white belt. Have those 2 ever competed in any division?? I cant imagine a 3rd and 2nd degree black belt never competing Phone Post 3.0

there are plenty of 2nd/3rd degree black belts who haven't competed.  I train with a few on a regular basis.  They are outstanding grapplers, but just weren't interested in competing. 

Wow so much for a fun nostalgia thread, let's talk shit at the guy who. Started the convo instead Phone Post 3.0

Great thread.

There is also videos showing they were doing those old school Gracie like fights in gyms aswell Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
Because op is an annoying troll ass bitch. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Elias Cepeda -

Haha did no one ever teach noobs to recognize obvious trolls like OP? Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -

Vu Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum -
burner22 -
The Pendulum -
Kimura. Phone Post 3.0
Touché Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
Rudi -
Elias Cepeda -

Haha did no one ever teach noobs to recognize obvious trolls like OP? Phone Post 3.0
So my OP is a troll thread? Im sure plenty of people didnt know about the Diaz brothers competing Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. Look up Nick Diaz v Braulio Estima. Phone Post 3.0