Have the Diaz brothers ever compete in BJJ comp??

Google. How does it work? Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda -
The Little Axe Murderer - Students are encourged to compete from white belt. Have those 2 ever competed in any division?? I cant imagine a 3rd and 2nd degree black belt never competing Phone Post 3.0
Why do people without basic historical knowledge post stupid things like this without even consulting Google? Phone Post 3.0
Because he needs to keep his reputation as P4P worst poster. Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - Google. How does it work? Phone Post 3.0

Lol...Google. A poor man's Alta Vista.

TFK_MrSmiff -
Elias Cepeda - 
The Little Axe Murderer - Students are encourged to compete from white belt. Have those 2 ever competed in any division?? I cant imagine a 3rd and 2nd degree black belt never competing Phone Post 3.0
Why do people without basic historical knowledge post stupid things like this without even consulting Google? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus dude, it's created a bit of conversation here. Here's a question for you. Why do people post on threads with nothing to add but a dickhead comment?
Exactly. This forum is filled with negative losers. They just hate me haha. Phone Post 3.0

forever white belt -
Elias Cepeda -
Im sorry Conor lost Phone Post 3.0

forever white belt - 
Elias Cepeda -

I know The Little Axe Murderer may not be popular but there are far worse posters on here that literally contribute nothing outside of shitting on everything and being abrassive in every conversation they participate in.

Yeah, Nick's BJJ is decent, but he's never beaten a top eight freestyle wrestler in a wrestling match, as far as I know. I bet a past his prime Satiev would beat him even now.

FrontBroLikeAGlove - Yeah, Nick's BJJ is decent, but he's never beaten a top eight freestyle wrestler in a wrestling match, as far as I know. I bet a past his prime Satiev would beat him even now.

An Olympic Gold medal winning wrestler would beat a BJJ practitioner with no wrestling background in a wrestling match?

Way to go out on a limb.

Mainstream mma fans for ya

That wrestling comment was clearly troll bait, come on now.

As for the OPs original intent, trolling or not, does it matter? This is actually turning out to be an interesting thread.

I didn't know much about the Diaz BJJ comp wins, so it's nice to see and read this stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Nick and Nate both can compete with anyone in the world on the mat and that's very impressive for people who are dividing their training time up between so many different types of training. Phone Post 3.0