Have tickets for UFC 136 sold out yet?

? Phone Post

I don't think so. You can call the Toyota Center and they can provide you an update on ticket availability.

Last I heard a couple of days ago was all lower tier tickets were sold out like $50, $75... there was still the 1,000 of the $150 tier tickets and I assume plenty more of the higher price as well.

I'll fucking kick myself in the asshole if they do sell out.

Try googling it you dumb fuck

"I'll fucking kick myself in the asshole if they do sell out."

Be prepared. We're close.

Packers will win the Super Bowl - Try googling it you dumb fuck

Fuck off cunt. Phone Post

This is why I don't understand how people say that the UFC should hold an event at Cowboys Stadium. The demand isn't there.

UFC 136 just about selling out over a week, is still impressive. But there is no way the market in that area can support 80,000 - 100,000 tickets. UFC 136 has two title fights, Sonnen/Stann and a fan expo and didn't sell out in the first day.

Ticketmaster - If only there was someway to find out if tickets were still available....

suess -  so you just want someone else to look this info up for you?  lol

Lol I was at school so i couldn't at the time. Phone Post

LTL - Ticketmaster - If only there was someway to find out if tickets were still available....

That would be a good method, but ticketmaster isn't selling tickets to UFC 136.

LTL - Ticketmaster - If only there was someway to find out if tickets were still available....

try it out and see what you find smarty pants...

Dana just said that he has no immediate plans to go to Dallas. If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, he said to buy tickets for Houston.

Only the $250 and $150 tickets are left.