Have you bought from Jeff Osborne?

Please post any experiences, positive or negative.

This has been a big topic recently, and I have somewhat unintentionally gotten myself in the middle. My initial postings were done with the best of intentions and were based on the UG's long-standing history of exposing frauds in the MMA community. At this point, I've received enough comments that I have no idea who the real fraud is. That's not an attack or allegation against anybody. It's a statement of fact from someone who is now very confused and unsure about what the fuck is going on.

So, UG...

Have you bought from Jeff Osborne? If you did, were you sold the product with the claim it was legitimate? Do you have any reason to doubt whether it was legitimate?

Let's get to the bottom of this.

Please, no matter what, DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD. I am going to message Chris and Kirik about this thread and ask them to moderate it extensively.

X

Sorry, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.....why isn't anyone squeaking?

(((crickets)))???

I think it would be smart of you to never bring this up again. Stop asking questions.(looks over shoulder)

X

OSBOURNESGHOST - I simply asked for dealings (bad or good) with Osbourne.

No I really need to know....you protecting him or something?

I have 1 question for you sir- are you involved in a homosexual relationship?

X

subscrip