Have you Ever Heard of Good Cop, Bad Cop?

It looks like this:

Some of you are impossibly naive.

Vadim is not really the evil, selfish businessman whipping the passive, clueless Fedor around.

It is made to look that way so Vadim can absorb the criticism while Fedor's public image is maintained.  This is a team, that acts in concert with each other. 

Stop cursing Vadim for "leeching" or "taking advantage" of Fedor.  Vadim serves a very necessary role for Fedor, and your opinions are a direct illustration of what that role is.

Behind closed doors, Fedor is likely every bit as tenacious as he is in the ring.

You really don't know any more about the situation than the guys crying about Vadim being a leech. You just have a differing opinion. Vadim may be a leech and it may be that he is doing exactly what Fedor is telling him to do and Fedor is really a big, greedy asshole without his translator. Perhaps Vadim is the nice guy in this behind the scenes?

Really what inside information do you have that everyone else here is missing?

None.  I'm more intelligent and perceptive than most everyone else here and I'm simply being intellectually cheritable.

Frodo owns the ring!

It simply disturbs me that people see a high level negotiation going on, and they take all the facts that are presented to them at face value and form their opinions based on what they are being LED to believe rather than what they should see beneath the surface.

UFC Offer made public-  OH, M-1 are idiots.  That's way more money than they can get, what bad management.

Vadim says he wants M-1 copromotion:  Vadim is such a mean jerk!  He's taking advantage of poor Fedor.

When there are negotiations going on, and a lot of money and people's futures are at stake, you should expect a high degree of misdirection.  So far, the UG has fallen for roughly all of it.

I've heard of cro cop

Have you ever heard of beating a dead horse?

STFU!!!

interesting point.

I've grown more zen about this whole thing. I think Fedor is retarded for making the decision he supposedly did, but if he really, truly cares about trying to grow M1 into a big promotion, oh well. Nothing I can do about it and kudos to him. M1 is going to fail miserably, and that should be obvious to anyone with a brain, but if it's what he wants he's entitled to do what he chooses.

Wait how many managers and businesspeople in the fight game aren't sleazy assholes ?

RussianBomber - I've heard of cro cop

Mad Xyientist -  None.  I'm more intelligent and perceptive than most everyone else here and I'm simply being intellectually cheritable.

Being the smartest UGer is like being valedictorian at summer school.

Monsters Ball - lol @ "intellectually cheritable"

Cherity starts at home.

Nevermind Aleksander's interview that claims the exact opposite. You're so blinded by fanatic, nuthuggery, troll-like behavior that you have forgotten that Fedor's OWN brother says Vadim is a piece of trash. Let's also overlook the prevalent Russian mobster system, which is common knowledge to anyone with working internet.

You've lost your touch. Back to Aoki threads for you.

I agree with this.  Fedor has JUST as much as Vadim invested in M-1 (Fedor owns 1/3 of M-1) and is DEFINITELY looking out for his own interests.

Of course they are both going to set the bar EXTREMELY high, that is how negotiations work.

You start high and slowly drop your price until you get what you were really expecting.

I've seen cro cop fight bad. does that count?

HexRei - Frodo owns the ring!

LOL very good

DROC

mrmetoo - 
Mad Xyientist -  None.  I'm more intelligent and perceptive than most everyone else here and I'm simply being intellectually cheritable.

Compared to most people on here that's not saying much.

Maybe not, but it certainly says enough, doesn't it?

I'd like to believe you MX, I really would but it seems like they are more concerned about breaking the UFC's monopoly than anything else. I think they know that if Fedor sign's without some sort of co-promotion then M-1 is officially dead.