Hayabusa Giveaway

We have teamed up with our friends over at MMAFightwear.net to offer you guys the chance to win a £150 voucher to be spent on Hayabusa products!

MMA Fightwear has the biggest selection of Hayabusa apparel in Europe, so you can pick up the brand new Hayabusa Pro Jiu Jitsu Gi, some grappling shorts, a rashguard, mma gloves or even a combination of everything!

For a chance to win, all you need to do is purchase one of our annual print subscriptions.

Get your subscriptions in by midnight on Wednesday 18th May to be in the draw. The winner will then be picked at random on Thursday 19th May.

Subscribe here  

Also, dont forget to check out our digital edition here

JJS

I'm sort of interested but I've got a few questions.

Is there any sample articles to look at? It sounds like a nice idea and your site looks like it's been made and written by someone who knows what's going on but I can't see any examples of magazine content. How many pages, full articles, etc. were in issue 1?

The gear reviews, are they completely unbiased? Or is it like those naff tech magazine reviews which apple/samsung/whoever pay the magazine to basically design an advert for their product in the style of the magazine and any negatives are glossed over or left unmentioned? How do you choose what to review?

Payment options? Paypal accepted?

Also, sorry to be blunt how likely to go bust are you? Do you already have enough subs/investment to keep you going for a while or am I going to be paying £24 for one magazine before you disappear? £24 isn't a massive amount to risk but I tend to prefer not to give money away.

It's against the law to require someone to BUY something to be entered in a free giveaway.

You might want to look into that.

I have the digital subscription of Jiu Jitsu Style Magazine and I think it's great. The magazine has a little something for everyone. The moves they show range for a simple straight arm lock to the latest fancy inverted DLR guard sweep. They concentrate on BJJ/Grappling rather than MMA.

Also, because this is a UK publication, they provide us American’s a cool prospective on the sport's growth in Europe.

suBJJective warMTh - I'm sort of interested but I've got a few questions.

The gear reviews, are they completely unbiased? Or is it like those naff tech magazine reviews which apple/samsung/whoever pay the magazine to basically design an advert for their product in the style of the magazine and any negatives are glossed over or left unmentioned? How do you choose what to review?

Yes the reviews are completely unbiased. The magazine came to us for a review without asking for any ad pages or any funding what so ever... Honestly, prior to them asking for Abmar Barbosa's DVD to review, they were not on my radar. 

http://www.digitsu.com

Thanks digitsu, and ttt for JJS to tell us (well, to tell me, screw everyone else) more about their magazine.

I just got a Hyabusa gi and it is great...no complaints...a few guys from class bought the grappling shorts and gloves and everyone loves the stuff. Great products