Heading to Vegas tomorrow, wish me luck

Hey all, I'm flying from NYC to Vegas tomorrow to get things started for Expo. I hope I get too meet some people from the UG. 

best, 

Chris 

Have a good time! Phone Post 3.0

I think that what you really wanna say is that you hope to make some sales.

Have a great time man! Wish I was there.

I was there for fight week a couple years ago and it's well worth it.  FYI, show up to everything pretty early because every event is packed. 

crowbar - 

I think that what you really wanna say is that you hope to make some sales.

Fuck yeah I do.   

Along with the art that I normally post here I'm bringing  

100 prints of Royce and all 11 of his UFC submissions 

120 T shirts

300 posters

40 laser engraved, hand painted wood duplications 

Fight week is a great time. Went for Silva vs Sonnen 2.

Awesome idea pushing the UFC gear, great way to get paid to go on a vacation! What avenue do you take to sell? Are you renting a booth at a particular event?

0hi0direct - Fight week is a great time. Went for Silva vs Sonnen 2.

Awesome idea pushing the UFC gear, great way to get paid to go on a vacation! What avenue do you take to sell? Are you renting a booth at a particular event?

My ultimate goal is to make the enshrinements for the MMA Hall of Fame

For now, I'm showcasing my artwork and did a smaller Expo last year in NYC. There, I learned that a lot of fans are students and don't have cash for original artwork so this time I've got a variety of things that are modestly priced, like the posters  & t-shirts.  

I don't know about the 'paid vacation' yet. This has cost me thousands of dollars and it's a ton of responsibility and career related pressure. I'm excited and really like meeting people so I'm sure it will be a success, but rest assured it is WORK. 

I'm renting a booth at Fan Expo in the Mandalay Bay

What's all that stuff in the suitcase?

I'm interested in purchasing your "Nick Diaz 209 Bitch" post cards/children's books Phone Post 3.0

Good luck! Phone Post

I admire anyone who can practice his/her art with a passion, and more power, if you can monetize it. Not easy being an artist.

I wish I could make it.  I would have gladly came and worked the booth with you or something.

MdGeist - What's all that stuff in the suitcase?

I'm interested in purchasing your "Nick Diaz 209 Bitch" post cards/children's books Phone Post 3.0

It's the last minute stuff I'm packing for Expo. I already shipped out 8 boxes of artwork. If you're serious about buying the Diaz piece, send me a message. I'll hold onto it for you. 

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. I'm grateful that I get to share this work with the community. One of the hardest things about being an artist is finding your audience. 

Hit up daaa junkie show while in vegas Phone Post 3.0

Big Fan! Have fun bro!

talkischeap - Hit up daaa junkie show while in vegas Phone Post 3.0

I actually tweeted George last week about it, and he says "stop by" so I'm gonna!  

thanks!

Make sure to pack some sweaters Phone Post 3.0

talkischeap - Hit up daaa junkie show while in vegas Phone Post 3.0

I'm tweeting George and a couple people on twitter and letting him know that he should have me on, even Ben Fowlkes!  

Thanks for the encouragement! It really makes a difference. 

You should consider getting a booth at TUFF-N-UFFs world championships of Amateur MMA that they have goine on in Vegas for the next couple of days.