Healthy and delicious eating for athletes!

www.countingchef.blogspot.com/ 

My friend from HS(MonAmie) contributes to a blog, as she prepares for a marathon. She eats great, and healthy. Enjoy!

ttt

ttt

Blueberry blondies. This recipe and more at

countingchef.blogspot.com/

ttt

Eat it, and like it!

ttt

Looks like to much chocolate to be healthy

Wrong. You could eat 7 pieces of that cake and still consume less fat and calories than most cheeseburgers.

Yea you might consume less fat or calories but I bet it's packed full of unhealthy simple carbs that are gonna turn into fat. Phone Post

I don't think you have a clue what your talking about.

This is an outstanding alternative to things most people eat all the time. Athletes can "cheat" without really ruining a diet. Why are you trolling this thread with your negativity?

He's not trolling.  Just because he disagrees with you doesn't mean that he's wrong or that he's doing something against forum rules.

I've sat here and looked at your crap thread featuring crap recipes for days now and quite frankly it sickens me, sir. 

I looked at this last night hoping for some good salad, soup, or chicken recipies...  I was disappointed when I saw desserts too. 

Ask her for some of those.... stuff we can make an take to work or something.  Something that fills you up and meets nutritional needs on a 6 meal diet.

If she throws some of that stuff up, she'll find herself more than a few readers on the UG.

I've sat here and looked at your crap thread featuring crap recipes for days now and quite frankly it sickens me, sir. 

Damn that's a bit harsh lol XD

Garlic cheese bread? Cookies? Muffins? Brownies?

I'm not seeing anything on this site an athlete should eat. I'm seeing stuff chock full of wheat, sugar, and soy and I don't even understand what's making them a "healthy" version.

I'll let her know your feedback, she's on vacation right now.
This stuff is certainly much better for anyone than the processed crap your buying at the grocery store. Don't tell me its not an upgrade.

Sub Phone Post