Heath Herring looking glorious (vid)

that beard is freakin' epic

Heath is the shit.

Wiki page says that in Nov 2010 he stated he wants to fight again.

Anyone know much about this?

http://www.mmaresolutions.com/heath-herring-i-definitely-miss-fighting-looks-to-fight-as-soon-as-possible

"I'm kind of in a weird deal with the UFC right now. Supposedly I'm free and clear, but the UFC is able to match any offer I get for a year. I've had some offers, but I'm not sure if the UFC would let me sign somewhere else."

Moses?

Darup -  Didn't even recognize him. On a related note I would fuck his alcoholic girlfriend so fast.

Sarah wouldn't sneeze in your direction..

Joaquin Phoenix? I wanna see Heath back.

I thought Herring was gay...

wish heath would fight again one of my favs

Holy Bearded Zeus Batman!!!!!

NonstopRocker03 - That is one gigantic fucker.

It's crazy how Lesnar made him look average-sized.

OG!

WRESTLENOW - 
maxmain -  

Another fighter who many may not know how good of a poker player he is
swick looks like gollum from lord of the rings in this picture lol.
Cutting weight for a poker tournament? Awesome.

He looks like Arlovski did a few years ago!

He looks like a motherfucking greek god

all homo.

Also wtf Heath Herring watches Doc Who?

Always liked Herring. Glad he is enjoying the good life. If he finds life so satisfying outside the fight game then why go back to that?

I've been a fan for a long time. Especially after knocking out Nakao for the kiss on the lips. lol... "I ain't no homosexual!"

You think he can really bench 600?

RyannVonREEMED - 
CaptainXanax - I've been a fan for a long time. Especially after knocking out Nakao for the kiss on the lips. lol... "I ain't no homosexual!"

You think he can really bench 600?

Yes. He helped me move.... I've seen what he can do. It's crazy. 

Much respect to Heath, but amazing that Fedor tossed him around like a ragdoll when they fought. (since Heath is so damned strong)

Also nobody addressed the link I posted where as recent as THREE MONTHS ago Heath has said he wants to fight again.

Anyone else have any info on that?