Heavy breathing = Conor scared

fear of a wrestler invoked adrenaline and the guy can't breath.

$

Darth Vader is scared of Wrestlers?

Conor looked shook out there. Mendes got into his head. He was so angry he was throwing kicks at Mendes while Dana held him back, lol.

Imagine when Chad is in top position, grinding and pounding away on his face and depleted body continuously and Conner not being able to do anything about it but absorb massive amounts of punishment.

PeterIrl - Darth Vader is scared of Wrestlers?
It's common knowledge. Read a fucking book. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - Conor looked shook out there. Mendes got into his head. He was so angry he was throwing kicks at Mendes while Dana held him back, lol.
Chad pretending to shoot and Conor was threw his knee up to let him know what he's going to shoot into tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

look for a big overhand right smack on Conners jaw everytime he overreacts to Chads shot.

PTM2020 - 

look for a big overhand right smack on Conners jaw everytime he overreacts to Chads shot.

Yup, that's what I sort of expect also.

At the same time look for a solid overhand left finding Chad's face as he gets close enough unless his head movement is on point.

He has to be able to shoot while avoiding the huge left or a knee while coming in. The key will be his setups and how well he establishes the threat of striking.

StrikingMMA - 
PTM2020 - 

Yup, that's what I sort of expect also.

At the same time look for a solid overhand left finding Chad's face as he gets close enough unless his head movement is on point.

He has to be able to shoot while avoiding the huge left or a knee while coming in. The key will be his setups and how well he establishes the threat of striking.

HILARIOUS!

how many people get KOd coming in on a takedown...it definitely happens and has happened to chad against aldo...but more often then not someone throwing knees and kicks often doesnt get the "sweet spot" and gets put on there tukus.

however nothing will scrub the knee hathaway fed to diego sanchez out of my head...

What is the fuck are you talking about Phone Post 3.0

ShotgunSurgeon - What is the fuck are you talking about Phone Post 3.0
HMB threads are typically a daisy chain of dipshits connected from cock to ass. Phone Post 3.0

Sad to learn my Uncle Bill has been terrified for years. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - Conor looked shook out there. Mendes got into his head. He was so angry he was throwing kicks at Mendes while Dana held him back, lol.
You do realize that he has taken a swipe at everyone he has weighed in against. He is lucky he didn't get in trouble for damn near swiping at Brandao's head in Dublin. Some fighters approach weighins differently than others. I always get within 6 inches of my opponent with my arms down and use my own Rory Mac death stare as they stare back. That's what gets me hyped. Phone Post 3.0

Every fight someone gets on here and posts how someones weigh in behavior proves how shook they are. It's hilarious because it has no bearing on the fight. Remember how Rampage "won" the stare down with Jon Jones? How'd that work out for him?

Stare downs when you're drawn out and depleted from weight cut means jack shit.

That being said, Mendes might dump Conor on his ass and pummel him, but it won't have anything to do with how the weigh ins went.

Jon Jones had the same breathing issues before the Shogun fight. He even had them during his ring walk.

Lurkdaddy316 - Every fight someone gets on here and posts how someones weigh in behavior proves how shook they are. It's hilarious because it has no bearing on the fight. Remember how Rampage "won" the stare down with Jon Jones? How'd that work out for him?

That being said, Mendes might dump Conor on his ass and pummel him, but it won't have anything to do with how the weigh ins went.

A famous boxing trainer said: you learn everything you need to know about how a fight is going to play out at the weigh ins and right before the bell rings. Is he jumpy? Does he look fit? Is he trying too hard to look tough? Does he look relaxed and confident? Is he nervous?

Bobby Lupo - 
Lurkdaddy316 - Every fight someone gets on here and posts how someones weigh in behavior proves how shook they are. It's hilarious because it has no bearing on the fight. Remember how Rampage "won" the stare down with Jon Jones? How'd that work out for him?

A famous boxing trainer said: you learn everything you need to know about how a fight is going to play out at the weigh ins and right before the bell rings. Is he jumpy? Does he look fit? Is he trying too hard to look tough? Does he look relaxed and confident? Is he nervous?

A guy said a thing, doesn't make said thing true. Hell just take this weigh in for instance, fans of both guys are saying the other guy looks shook because of his actions. It's white noise man, it means nothing.

Doesn't mean Chad won't dump him and beat him silly but it won't be due to his weigh in actions, it'll be because on this night Chad's the better fighter.