Hector Lombard -- "I don't even do weights"

See boys and girls, no need to juice or lift weights. Just work out hard and eat right.

I met one of the guys that were sponsoring him, and they told me as well that he doesn't lift. To this day, its still hard to believe.

He comments a little here at the Bellator 24 post press conference. About 7 minutes in.

thats ok, Roy Nelson has stated he don't lift weights either....lifting himself out of a chair don't count.

You can tell, he looks weak.

horse meat!

150lb KB? wtf!!

Nor do I....

one of my new favorite fighters!

Ha ha! That is hilarious.

inf0 - horse meat!

XD

The question is: if what he says is true, then what is he doing right and why do other people have to juice to produce similar results?

Baroni had the same rap, then he tested positive...

^^^
search roids instead.

^^^
over the years it has been shown that it is far more likely for a person like him to be juicing.
even in the pride days, his first fight, he was stacked.

fuck him and his genetics.

Lol pretty sure white rice and black beans didn't give him that physique.

You have to ask yourself why it only bother you AFTER you find out? Many of your favorite fighters are probably on something (or have been in the past), but you guys only go ape shit after you know. It's like the wife who knows her husband is cheating for years, but only does something about it when she finds some strange drawers in your glovebox.

Ch1ef - You have to ask yourself why it only bother you AFTER you find out? Many of your favorite fighters are probably on something (or have been in the past), but you guys only go ape shit after you know. It's like the wife who knows her husband is cheating for years, but only does something about it when she finds some strange drawers in your glovebox.

Because the only thing worse than not knowing, is knowing.

it bothers me reagardless. I think they should start ponying up for blood tests even though you wont be catching everything