Hector vs. Nate; Winner keeps job?

SporkChop - I hate it when you guys don't put last names for dudes with the same names. I thought Nate Diaz was fighting Lombard Phone Post 3.0

Really Phone Post

Nate should not be cut if he loses , stepping in against ellenberger takes balls that should be rewarded Phone Post 3.0

The guy was incredibly small for middleweight. If he has trouble making 170 then he needs a new diet.

Gfropr - Lombard vs. Okami II in WSOF would be awesome if Lombard were to lose and get cut. Phone Post
Why would that be awesome. I love Lombard but Okami is a humpet Phone Post 3.0

tonytr - The guy was incredibly small for middleweight. If he has trouble making 170 then he needs a new diet.
He was at 181 in July. He will make the weight with ease. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say they only cut Lombard as far as if either one lost. Unless it turns our to be an all out war, which I would love. Personally I hate to see either cut. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks, but I'm sure Bellator would love their MW champ back. The real question there would be would he stay at WW and take out Askren, or move back up and dominate the MW div again.

The Little Axe Murderer -
Gfropr - Lombard vs. Okami II in WSOF would be awesome if Lombard were to lose and get cut. Phone Post
Wtf why Phone Post 3.0

Cause Okami fights in WSOF and that's where Lombard would most likely end up. Pretty simple... Phone Post

Gfropr -
The Little Axe Murderer -
Wtf why Phone Post 3.0

Cause Okami fights in WSOF and that's where Lombard would most likely end up. Pretty simple... Phone Post

The last round Lombard was putting it on Okami. Next fight would be a war IMHO. Phone Post

AMartinez20 -
Why would that be awesome. I love Lombard but Okami is a humpet Phone Post 3.0

I like Okamo am I. Sure he tries to grind people out, I still enjoy seeing him fight. Phone Post

I submit cats -
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - Nate should not be cut if he loses , stepping in against ellenberger takes balls that should be rewarded Phone Post 3.0

You shouldn't be rewarded for fighting someone and losing. Ellenberger is just another fighter. You don't get bonus points for accepting fights with people who have KO power. Its the job.
Ok how about this if they didn't fire shields for beig knocked out by jake they shouldn't fire Nate Phone Post 3.0