Hector vs. Nate; Winner keeps job?

I am assuming there is only one job position open after this fight... Am I right?

Loser will win big on small show and be right back I imagine . I like Lombard a lot in this fight. Is he a favorite? Phone Post

Lombard vs. Okami II in WSOF would be awesome if Lombard were to lose and get cut. Phone Post

BW92 - 

Absolutely what it is... sucks because we all know they both belong Phone Post

They both have really legit skills. They also both seem to have this delicate mental on or off thing.

Lombard also seems to have Alistar level cardio.

I think it depends on how the fight goes. If it's a snoozer or one guy gets trashed then probably. If it's fotn they both stay. Phone Post

It sucks because they are both top 10 imo.

Why cut one of you best fighters? If Lombard loses he likely fucked. Gets paid too much. Shame because they could have hadbhim in some great wars. Phone Post

All I know for sure is that this fight needs to be on the main card Phone Post

I don't think Nate will be cut if he loses. Maybe Hector will because he gets paid a lot. But Nate is almost always exciting and will fight anyone.

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 

Why cut one of you best fighters? If Lombard loses he likely fucked. Gets paid too much. Shame because they could have hadbhim in some great wars. Phone Post

Just because they fought at middleweight doesnt mean they are top 10 at welterweight, witch is a staked division.

Lombard could be a living dead come fight night due to extreme weight cutting, and Nate is coming off 2 straight losses.

Some people were complaining in the Palhares threads about cutting a top 10 guy in Palhares aswell...

Fabes - 

I don't think Nate will be cut if he loses. Maybe Hector will because he gets paid a lot. But Nate is almost always exciting and will fight anyone.

Yeah I think Lombard will be cut just because he is so expensive and especially since he would be losing his WW debut. Lombard by KO though IMO.

Nate doesn't seem as durable at 170.

That photo of Hector next to Melvin he looks pretty good for welter.. my moneys on Hector as long as the cut is okay. Imo he is still at the same place as when he wrecking guys in Bellator, just needs to put it all together in the UFC. Im pulling for him and if he wins impressively I think hes a legit threat to the WW division.

MMA Lives Here - This fight has to be on the main card. Surely they'll do a late swap thing for Jordan/Gonzaga.

They both belong here. Lombard's contract works against him but I have a feeling he'll catch Nate in the first round this weekend. He was a small MW and he lost split decisions against Okami and Boetsch by laying two eggs. I thought he won both of those fights, too. And he disposed of Palhares with ease Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure he has PPV points in his contract, so unless/until he becomes a legit WW contender, he will stay on the undercard or fight nights.

Hector better win because he blew his ass out with bellator. Wsof or legacy are the only legit orgs left. RFA is a UFC farm league and there's rumor that onefc is about to be sold to zuffa. Phone Post

I wonder how fucked up Lombard is gonna look trying to make 170, better or worse than Paul Harris.

Hikikomori - 

Hector better win because he blew his ass out with bellator. Wsof or legacy are the only legit orgs left. RFA is a UFC farm league and there's rumor that onefc is about to be sold to zuffa. Phone Post

What type of TV deal does OneFC have?
I wonder if Zuffa is after the TV contract or the fighters.

I think it is a loser leaves town match until it's an all out war. Lombard has struggled so far, and Nate has had his problems with the UFC, and was cut not too long ago. I agree that they both seem to have a mental block, Lombard since coming to the big stage, and Nate it seems every other fight. His consistency is something that has prevented him from being a champion in the UFC, but he has been a SF champ in this division and has been at the top of the food chain for so many years. With that being said, I could see either of them getting cut. Phone Post 3.0

luctaro -
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 

Just because they fought at middleweight doesnt mean they are top 10 at welterweight, witch is a staked division.

Lombard could be a living dead come fight night due to extreme weight cutting, and Nate is coming off 2 straight losses.

Some people were complaining in the Palhares threads about cutting a top 10 guy in Palhares aswell...
Skill wise they are all three top ten at ww. Easily Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I think it depends on how the fight goes. If it's a snoozer or one guy gets trashed then probably. If it's fotn they both stay. Phone Post

This.

If they go out there and have a war they both stay.

Pulling for Nate.

Love his "Tekken" mode.