Hedno's 2 shots to the back of Fedor's head

Could he have recovered enough to keep the fight going had Hendo not blasted him twice in the back of the head?

After seeing the Maldonado fight I think maybe, yes.

HokutoShinken - After seeing the Maldonado fight I think maybe, yes.

If your basing it off the maldonado fight... then hell no. Maldonado has never been known for power. Pretty pillowfisted if you ask me

brahmabull81 - kill yourself lol

That escalated really quickly.

Floyd'sPeehole -

If your basing it off the maldonado fight... then hell no. Maldonado has never been known for power. Pretty pillowfisted if you ask me

Lol derp.

I'm just saying, they were probably the hardest 2 punch combo to the back of the head that I've ever seen in MMA, can someone show me a clip of punches to the back of the head that were more powerful?

I'm also not hating on Hendo, I've been a huge fan since Pride FC.  Sometimes, positioning doesn't low for the best angle of shots, he chose the power shot that was available and in the heat of the moment, im sure he wasn't cheating.

Throwin'Knuckles -
ThreadKiller -

I'm just saying, they were probably the hardest 2 punch combo to the back of the head that I've ever seen in MMA, can someone show me a clip of punches to the back of the head that were more powerful?

I'm also not hating on Hendo, I've been a huge fan since Pride FC.  Sometimes, positioning doesn't low for the best angle of shots, he chose the power shot that was available and in the heat of the moment, im sure he wasn't cheating.

Has to be right up there with the shots to the back of Shoguns head in their second fight.

Not as hard but god damn Hendo...

Floyd'sPeehole - 

Are you retarded?

Maldonada is literally known for his chin and hands.

23 out of his 24 wins in boxing by KO.
27 out of his 40 wins in amateur boxing by KO.
13 out of his 22 wins in MMA by KO.

Fedor was already KOed. Respect to him, but the 2 shots happened after the KO