Hello from TheGarv.com newest correspondant!

Congratulations Master Tang!

Long time fan of THEGarv.com, not to be confused with the guy selling RV's in Georgia, garv.com

thegarv.com/

I can get you a BETTER deal on an RV! I live in the Midwest, the heartland of the Winnebago, nobody in Georgia knows about livings for weeks on end in the upper UP!

And thank to you, they are long, long overdue as I hope ring girls across the country will quickly realize.

MMA journalism is the epitome of ignorance.

I swear it's not even funny.

Let's hope you change the tide.

(I won't be holding my breath though)

Master Tang is an interesting character. Please tell us about who you are and your life. Phone Post

DreamerMMA -  Welcome to the team man.

I write for them also.

so does Harlem

I look forward to rooming with the The Garv, him showing me around town, buying me expensive breakfasts, lunches and well I'll probably pass on dinners, only asshole milk a good thing that far, and providing ring side seats and backstage press passes. We'll ask the questions you wanna ask and provide the answers these hyperactive goons will provide, and we'll clean up their profanity laced tirades so you can cleanly read between the lines.

Think of TheGarv.com as ESPN+

Together, The Garv and I will provide a type of insight never yet experienced from any sports journalists yet alone, that upon the decline of Mixed Martial Arts. Yes! The decline! Few will sense nor recognize it, but we have peaked and we'll ride it down on down to the bottom like any fool needing a buck will.

Kirik -  If you are serious let me know please?

haha, thanks for looking out, Kirik, but this is real.  DEAR GOD WHAT I HAVE I DONE??

LOL this incredibly stale internet humor-type thread has embarrassed Garv worse than any to date. wtf

you should have let all the applicants write some type of mma related story,posted them on the ug without saying who is the writer and let the ug pick

reading this thread reminds me of watching dennis miller commentating monday night football