Help a bro out! Re: DraftKings

bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ - You get commission from anyone that joins under your link... Cool try Phone Post 3.0
I could give two fucks about the 20% I'll get off the five dollars. This was about getting in a free roll where first place was 1000 bucks and you were going against 10 people. No wonder they say NJ people are dicks. Phone Post 3.0
Because I didn't buy into your scam... Fine I'll play you bro any place anytime Phone Post 3.0
Explain the scam?

You get 20% off paid entries. All I said was put in a dollar and quit tomorrow.

Go to draftkings.com/referafriend to see the different promos.

This week is a few freerolls that won't fill up. Rather than act like a tough guy, prove me wrong. Sign up and show everyone here how wrong I am. Phone Post 3.0
Lol I'm not acting like a tough guy idiot... I'm challenging you. I don't care about the reference thing I was just bustin balls like a dick from nj... Name the game name the price (under 3$) Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ - You get commission from anyone that joins under your link... Cool try Phone Post 3.0
I could give two fucks about the 20% I'll get off the five dollars. This was about getting in a free roll where first place was 1000 bucks and you were going against 10 people. No wonder they say NJ people are dicks. Phone Post 3.0
Because I didn't buy into your scam... Fine I'll play you bro any place anytime Phone Post 3.0
Explain the scam?

This week is a few freerolls that won't fill up. Rather than act like a tough guy, prove me wrong. Sign up and show everyone here how wrong I am. Phone Post 3.0
But you did name the thread help a bro out... You must be this bro you speak of. And you get something for every person that signs up. So instead of getting all defensive just admit you are trying to get extra stuff. Phone Post 3.0

NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
Explain the scam?

But you did name the thread help a bro out... You must be this bro you speak of. And you get something for every person that signs up. So instead of getting all defensive just admit you are trying to get extra stuff. Phone Post 3.0
I said in the later post I was in it for the ticket. Promotion started yesterday. I like you. Let's play MMA this weekend. $2 h2h Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - 
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
Explain the scam?

I said in the later post I was in it for the ticket. Promotion started yesterday. I like you. Let's play MMA this weekend. $2 h2h Phone Post 3.0

I'll take that

bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
Explain the scam?

You're on Phone Post 3.0

I haven't gotten any challenges for today? Where you guys at? nakedbortles2016 Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - I haven't gotten any challenges for today? Where you guys at? nakedbortles2016 Phone Post 3.0
Just sent you an invite Phone Post 3.0