Help a bro out! Re: DraftKings

If anyone is looking to play tonight or any night, please use my link or another members link!

https://www.draftkings.com/r/smallhandlawyer

When you use a big companies. it just helps pay for top men.

We both get a pack of tickets and you can use a promo code with my link and get your deposit doubled.

FULL DISCLOSURE - I dont make any crazy money on here and play just for fun. I have taken down a few tournaments and won a couple thousand. $800 being my biggest win, but nothing ground breaking.

Just looking for more people to play with and hoping to set up a few UG contests. I can also help with college basketball and a couple other sports.

SORRY FOR THE FRAT! Thanks guys and girls.

bearockbrobama - If anyone is looking to play tonight or any night, please use my link or another members link!

We both get a pack of tickets and you can use a promo code with my link and get your deposit doubled.

FULL DISCLOSURE - I dont make any crazy money on here and play just for fun. I have taken down a few tournaments and won a couple thousand. $800 being my biggest win, but nothing ground breaking.

Just looking for more people to play with and hoping to set up a few UG contests. I can also help with college basketball and a couple other sports.

I'm not your bro guy Phone Post 3.0

Great movie. Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 -
bearockbrobama - If anyone is looking to play tonight or any night, please use my link or another members link!

I'm not his guy either bro Phone Post 3.0

Sign up today with $5 and we both get entry into a 5k freeroll in any sport. The NBA contest for tonight only has 5 people in it right now to split the 5k. Free money.

Let have some fun and I'll give you a NBA or NHL lineup before 7. Phone Post 3.0

We've only just got the app in the Uk and I'm pretty useless with it but
BUT
I won a whopping 70 dollars from the cowboy card so score

Fail to see how as chael or rogan claim it makes a millionaire every month etc
But I'm new to it Phone Post 3.0

That's just because the first prize for some of the contests is a million.

Come get some free money tonight if you sign up with me. The contest tonight only has 10 people in it now and the prize pool they will split is 5k.

All you have to do is deposit $5. Phone Post 3.0

Still only 10 people in there. Last place cashes over a hundred. And you'll stil have the five bucks. Withdraw the money.

If you don't cash I'll give you the five bucks back. Phone Post 3.0

TheRealJoker -
commonsense517 -

Dont call him bro, guy Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - Still only 10 people in there. Last place cashes over a hundred. And you'll stil have the five bucks. Withdraw the money.

Please direct me to this contest in which last place cases over 100$. There's zero chance

Cashes*

YonYones -
bearockbrobama - Still only 10 people in there. Last place cashes over a hundred. And you'll stil have the five bucks. Withdraw the money.

Please direct me to this contest in which last place cases over 100$. There's zero chance
It's a refer a friend freeroll. Guaranteed 5k and only 10 people in the contest.

It's called overlay. Guaranteed contests play even when the ckntest isn't full. Phone Post 3.0

You only have access with a ticket. Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - You only have access with a ticket. Phone Post 3.0

that makes sense

YonYones -
bearockbrobama - You only have access with a ticket. Phone Post 3.0

that makes sense
With guaranteed contest dk has to put up the money that doesn't get filled. The whol things is free so all of the money is coming from dk.

If you play, you want to target games with a G next to it, and keep an eye on how fill it is. Easy way to target games. Phone Post 3.0

You get commission from anyone that joins under your link... Cool try Phone Post 3.0

NJstileNJ - You get commission from anyone that joins under your link... Cool try Phone Post 3.0
I could give two fucks about the 20% I'll get off the five dollars. This was about getting in a free roll where first place was 1000 bucks and you were going against 10 people. No wonder they say NJ people are dicks. Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose -
TheRealJoker -
commonsense517 -

Dont call him bro, guy Phone Post 3.0
But he's not my guy, friend Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama -
NJstileNJ - You get commission from anyone that joins under your link... Cool try Phone Post 3.0
I could give two fucks about the 20% I'll get off the five dollars. This was about getting in a free roll where first place was 1000 bucks and you were going against 10 people. No wonder they say NJ people are dicks. Phone Post 3.0
Because I didn't buy into your scam... Fine I'll play you bro any place anytime Phone Post 3.0

NJstileNJ -
bearockbrobama -
Because I didn't buy into your scam... Fine I'll play you bro any place anytime Phone Post 3.0
Explain the scam?

You get 20% off paid entries. All I said was put in a dollar and quit tomorrow.

Go to draftkings.com/referafriend to see the different promos.

This week is a few freerolls that won't fill up. Rather than act like a tough guy, prove me wrong. Sign up and show everyone here how wrong I am. Phone Post 3.0