Help Corey's Hills family

http://de.gofund.me/ue69pc43k Phone Post 3.0

http://de.gofund.me/ue69pc43k

In

I feel horrible for Corey's family, but what's the situation?   Are they struggling financially?   

Did he not have a life insurance policy?  It baffles me that Americans don't.  I'm not famous and have no kids, but I think I have a $50k policy. It's like $10/month and ensures that no one would ever be burdened financially should something happen. Hell, they would profit. 

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

I feel horrible for Corey's family, but what's the situation?   Are they struggling financially?   

Did he not have a life insurance policy?  It baffles me that Americans don't.  I'm not famous and have no kids, but I think I have a $50k policy. It's like $10/month and ensures that no one would ever be burdened financially should something happen. Hell, they would profit. 
Their situation is that they are a young family who just lost their father as well as at least half their income to pay the bills, suddenly, you dork. Who the fuck looks at a situation like this and asks, "yeah, but how bad do they have it, really? And if it's bad, isn't it kinda his fault, anyway? "

Goodnes gracious, dude...

Help if you can, don't if you can't or won't. But keep that callous crap out of a thoughtful, well meaning thread started by a fellow warrior. Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

They'd "profit " from losing their father and husband??? You sick, ignorant piece of shit... Phone Post 3.0

Monstah Lobstah - http://de.gofund.me/ue69pc43k Phone Post 3.0
Good looking out. Get those funds to his family, brother Phone Post 3.0

Elias Cepeda - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

They'd "profit " from losing their father and husband??? You sick, ignorant piece of shit... Phone Post 3.0

I said my family would profit, as in my policy is significantly more than my debt.  I didn't say anything of his situation.   I just don't understand the concept of handing everyone money who has a tragedy.  

And I think asking if they are in financial need is a fair question.  Are they even in need?  I see a gofundme link with no explanation.  

Not sure why you're flying off the handle. 

There aren't enough vote downs or gut punches in the world for you Phone Post 3.0

How is asking where funds are going insulting?  If it stated, for example, "Corey had 'X' amount in medical bills, the funeral is 'X' amount, and he had no life insurance policy, we're raising $100k to help the family, Id get it. If he had a $250k policy I prob wouldn't donate.  I think informing donaters where their money going is fair. 

Sounds like you're having a rough day.  Hopefully the rest of your holiday weekend gets better. 

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

How is asking where funds are going insulting?  If it stated, for example, "Corey had 'X' amount in medical bills, the funeral is 'X' amount, and he had no life insurance policy, we're raising $100k to help the family, Id get it. If he had a $250k policy I prob wouldn't donate.  I think informing donaters where their money going is fair. 

Sounds like you're having a rough day.  Hopefully the rest of your holiday weekend gets better. 
Not at all rough, but Hills family is having a pretty horrible day. Some folks are trying to help with that Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck is wrong with you asshole? They just lost the husband and father of the household and that's what you have to say? I want to punch you in the fuckin face you douchebag Phone Post 3.0

Corey was a friend,,,he left me with some great memories from being on TUF 5 together he actually started training with me at Gracie Tampa after the show...

I will say Corey never forgot a friend and i feel like had something happened to me he would be there helping my family doing whatever he could to help ,,,,i know most people on here didnt actually know him but he was a good guy and loved his family whatever i can do to help them in the time of need im gonna do my best...

I never post on here but i do visit the UG alot i have seen alot of interesting topics and i have seen alot of crappy ones for the most part this comunity sticks together good bad or ugly...

We all know fighters dont make much money and most havent prepared for an early exit lets come together and help Corey im sure he is looking down and smiling on us knowing we got his back...

ttt real sad for everyone involved Wish Coreys familly the best RIP

CCC

Corey didn't have any policy that will help his family that is why I started the Gofund for him...
Sorry some of ya got fired up if you can give great if you can't that's understandable too maybe just repost this so we can spread the word even that will help in the long run...
Thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - Ttt Phone Post 3.0
do we k ow what caused the death? Phone Post 3.0

know Phone Post 3.0

It was a chain reaction of things starting with bad pneumonia then a lung transplant the lung collapsed then he had a heart attack and he was put on life support just very unfortunate.... Phone Post 3.0