help me find a fight plz!!!!

Get this man a fight! (and a green name) Phone Post 3.0

wrestling4life - Get this man a fight! (and a green name) Phone Post 3.0
This !!! Phone Post 3.0

ttt

wrestling4life - Get this man a fight! (and a green name) Phone Post 3.0

please help

BruceLeroysLowKick - Look on the events section and email the organiser. There is an event in Ft Lauderdale, Florida on May 30th Phone Post 3.0

i emailed them several times and heard no reply would of been perfect i land in the day b4 could get straight to biz

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

ttt come on guys take a look my vids n pass my name on n links on to any one you think can get me fight these dates have emailed few bodies but very few have got back to me help make my dream come threw

ttt

ttt

Hope you find something mate, TTT! I might know a guy that can help actually, drop me a PM.

ttt

ttt

Hey man, I'm in Tampa and have ins for training in the area if you need a place to train or crash. I'll work on finding you a pro fight! Phone Post 3.0

I know Carla from fight time so I'll get in contact with her. If you're open to travel I know someone fighting on the Shamrock card in Missouri (ironic) isn't it. I'm sure me and my coaches could help you and maybe all drive up with you if you need a corner Phone Post 3.0

TTT make it happen Dana :p Phone Post 3.0

CanadianMMA94 - I know Carla from fight time so I'll get in contact with her. If you're open to travel I know someone fighting on the Shamrock card in Missouri (ironic) isn't it. I'm sure me and my coaches could help you and maybe all drive up with you if you need a corner Phone Post 3.0

canadianmma94 thank you so much for your reply if you could msg her it would be awesome i have been trying so hard to find one on them dates i would def be down for that this is my facebook page if u can add me would be able to talk more or anyone that help plz send me a request https://www.facebook.com/kieran.obrien.14

kmoney1101 -
CanadianMMA94 - I know Carla from fight time so I'll get in contact with her. If you're open to travel I know someone fighting on the Shamrock card in Missouri (ironic) isn't it. I'm sure me and my coaches could help you and maybe all drive up with you if you need a corner Phone Post 3.0

canadianmma94 thank you so much for your reply if you could msg her it would be awesome i have been trying so hard to find one on them dates i would def be down for that this is my facebook page if u can add me would be able to talk more or anyone that help plz send me a request https://www.facebook.com/kieran.obrien.14
Just did, I'll do my best to hook you up. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

ttt