Help re: Gym Management Software

Hey guys. I'd like to hear from you fellas regarding your experiences with gym management software and/or management services. I have a small gym (75 member give or take) but I have a devil of a time trying to handle the collections and membership status for all the members. We don't have a ton of money to pour into an extravagant system but we need to impliment something. I'd appreciate your insight and experiences. Thanks.

-If you are a vendor please don't try to "sell" me

TTT

would like to hear more info about this as well

ttt Phone Post

There is a company called Transworld systems. They have a very easy to use and developed system for managing delinquent clients. Their system takes most of the work of collecting out of your hands and it's relatively low cost. I like to use them because they have a 3 phase system that allows you to intelligently deal with collections without being a bad guy on day 1.

If you would like PM me and I can out you in touch with one of their reps. Phone Post 3.0

you can build a membership website with Wordpress pretty easily with some plugins, and use it for sign in as well. That way you can integrate your online marketing, blog, gym membership, crm, online store, etc
It would be easier than managing multiple systems. Phone Post 3.0

Prepare2Die - There is a company called Transworld systems. They have a very easy to use and developed system for managing delinquent clients. Their system takes most of the work of collecting out of your hands and it's relatively low cost. I like to use them because they have a 3 phase system that allows you to intelligently deal with collections without being a bad guy on day 1.

If you would like PM me and I can out you in touch with one of their reps. Phone Post 3.0

That same company called me yesterday to see if I had any outstanding debt. I guess they work with all types of businesses. My business has nothing to do with a gym.

Prepare2Die - There is a company called Transworld systems. They have a very easy to use and developed system for managing delinquent clients. Their system takes most of the work of collecting out of your hands and it's relatively low cost. I like to use them because they have a 3 phase system that allows you to intelligently deal with collections without being a bad guy on day 1.

That same company called me yesterday to see if I had any outstanding debt. I guess they work with all types of businesses. My business has nothing to do with a gym.

In for info

Why not just implement an auto payment system like EFT and forget about it. Make cash and check rate payments $20 more a month, nobody will go for that and everyone will sign up with EFT.

Just don't be a dick about the EFT deal. When someone wants to cancel just ask for a 30 day notice and cancel that shit. No need to stick to the six month or twelve month contract.

I think our school uses RainMaker Martial Arts Software, but I can't comment on its efficacy. Just heard about it. Good luck.

You can set up an EFT with most banks business accts. It will publish reports on paid, delinquent etc.

As for member tracking, back in the day we had a card system. One card, 3 boxes. They pull their card from box one at the beginning of the week. Toss it in box 3. At the end of the day you take all the cards out and stamp or check or whatever you want to do to mark the date. Then it goes in box 2. So the next class THAT WEEK is pulled from box 2 and into box 3 again.

At the end of the week anyone in box one was a no show during the week.

I owned a school and worked in a school. One I worked in was 500 students, mine was 125...if you need anything or questions I'll help how I can.

"Member solutions" is a good one. You can set up all the rules of membership customized to fit he needs of your gym. Phone Post

sickdarce - There is a pro fighter on the OG that handles this sort of stuff. His name is Justin Morris (I think).

yes

PlayEnable offers a simple online customer and employee scheduling software. It helps facilities and instructors to manage bookings. You can find them at plus.playenable.com

Surprised no one has mentioned champions way?

Mindbody is another one

...TTT as this is relevant to my interests Phone Post 3.0

I use Mindbody. Tracks attendance, auto emails, EFT's, keeps track of income made, taxes collected, outstanding payments owed, etc.
It has really helped turn my hobby in to a business.

I have only heard negative things about Champions way. Like ONLY negative things.

Ray Elbe - Surprised no one has mentioned champions way?

Mindbody is another one

...TTT as this is relevant to my interests Phone Post 3.0
I'm currently using Championsway. They recently released a web based platform similar to mind body called "perfect mind". I went with them for compatibility issues. I have ~ 1300 memberships with them and didn't want to deal with the transfer to Mind body.

Mind body seems like a more robust system, less expensive, and better tech support. Phone Post 3.0

Club ready is by far the best billing co I've used. Between the entry, reports and member tracking it's the most productive for signing and maintaining members.

I've worked w asf, abc and mind body as well. Phone Post 3.0

SPoulin - I use Mindbody. Tracks attendance, auto emails, EFT's, keeps track of income made, taxes collected, outstanding payments owed, etc.
It has really helped turn my hobby in to a business.

I have only heard negative things about Champions way. Like ONLY negative things.
We use mind body also. We only have 120 students but are looking to grow to a goal of 250 so we brought the system in early. Mindbody,at your student capacity 75-150, is an easy product to add and not disrupt your clientele. Phone Post 3.0

http://mmabilling.net/