Help UG, I Need To Gain Weight Fast.

I recently took a fight on short notice at SuperHeavyweight.

I normally float right around 265, so the difference between SHW and HW was whether or not I eat breakfast on fight day.

However, I just got over the swine flu and when I jumped on the scale, I find myself a few pounds under.

Is there anything I can do, other than drink a shitload of water?

Unlike Roxanne I don't think I can eat enough pancakes on fight day to fix this.

I don't want to try to stuff myself too much and harm my performance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Oh, and the fight is friday.

beans, spinach, turkey, brown rice, avocados, protein shakes w/peanut butter.

Awesome, HMB Thanks.

blue63 - or just wear jeans, belt, shoes, etc. while you weigh in...

Sometimes they let me, sometimes they don't. I wanna have a plan b

you'll be able to digest that stuff well and should not gain too much fat, but eat a lot of it all. prolly 3 shakes a day, and what ever else you want to eat.

make sure to keep greens and digestible foods in your diet or you will just gain weight in your colon from compacted shit.

hmb - you'll be able to digest that stuff well and should not gain too much fat, but eat a lot of it all. prolly 3 shakes a day, and what ever else you want to eat.

make sure to keep greens and digestible foods in your diet or you will just gain weight in your colon from compacted shit.

lol @ compacted shit. I know it's true but that's a classic way of phrasing it.

hmb - you'll be able to digest that stuff well and should not gain too much fat, but eat a lot of it all. prolly 3 shakes a day, and what ever else you want to eat.

Thanks, this is great advice!

I heard creatine makes you retain water, Would this be useful to me on a 2 day timescale?

And now that I mention water retention, Should I eat a bunch of salt?

I dont think he cares about gaining real weight, just hitting the SHW minumum of 265+. I would up your sodium intake to work a little sodium bloat for the weigh in. Eat high density foods and dont go overboard with fibre until after weighins.

HMB- Im thinking the opposite here, that he will want to load up on as much "compacted shit" as possible. It is too late to make any worthwhile changes to body composition. Shit out all of the extra shit in the colon after weigh ins.

oh, you're right. I misread

put a roll of quarters in your prison pocket

I agree with LiftStrong. Up your Sodium and water intake. And I think Creatine would help as well, as long as you stay very hydrated throughout.

a guy your size should be able to gain about 15 lbs. in food and water gain pretty easy. go with lots of bread like stuff too. tortillas, chips, bread, pasta, etc..

Great help Guys (except the Prison Pocket part)

lol I was gonna say. IHOPS

just before the weighin, heavy food? like food with fiber? veggies? if you're lucky, it'll make you "go" later , but if you're not lucky, you might feel bloated for the fight? :x

good luck. drink a lot of water and put salt on your food that morning. I salted the hell out of my eggs weigh-in morning.

RUSRedDevil - put a roll of quarters in your prison pocket

This made me spit water out my nose at work.

Replace your rubber buttplug with a lead one.

Or even better, one made of depleted uranium.