Help Wisconsin BJJ!!!!!!

Ok so here is the deal. I have a cousin who lives in Kenosha, or Ke-nowhere as some of us form there might call it. He is 13 goin on 14 and having a lot of trouble in school with getting into fights when small kids are picked on. A little bit more about him, he was pretty badly abused as a little kid. I am not going to go into details but it was horrible for him and his family. Well to say that he is a problem for his mom, my aunt who also just happens to have had her leg amputated in a horrible motorcycle accident and also comes from this same abusive past. He doesn't listen to her at all and is pretty disrespectful at times to her. I am looking for some help!!!! My cousin is going to stay with Grandparents this summer to give my aunt a break for awhile. Here is what I need to know. Are there any schools near Monroe area for BJJ. I think that some good old humbleness, discipline, respect and honor form martial arts would help him a lot!!!!

Talk to me, cheesehead brothers!!!

ttt

there a thread around here you should post this on.

forgot what its called though.

Wisconsin BJJ growing strong 

ttt
thanhks Dave, I somehow forgot about the most awesome thread in UG history!!! Next to Fulton the Boxer of course lol

also try           www.wicombatsports.com Mega site that has everything fighting in WI

Hey Shane:

Looks like that town is near Rockford, IL. This place has a kid's jiu jitsu program:

http://www.rockfordkick.com/home.html

how's your affiliation search going?

From 'Wisconsin BJJ Going Strong'  to 'Help Wisconsin BJJ!!!!!!'

How the mighty have fallen.