Helwani Explodes at “Boot Licker” Bisping

Bisping know who signs his paychecks and flies him to all these great places to have the best seats in the house.

i wonder if bisping will tell lionheart not to do ariel’s show anymore

Is that Anthony Smith?

You could tell him the next words out of his mouth would cause instant death and he still wouldn’t be able to shut the fuck up.

4 Likes

Wasnt that Fitch? Mazzagatti had no clue what was going on…dont think ive seen him ref since…see him doing the clock and surprised he doesn’t fuck that up

Ariel would 100% shill for PowerSlap if Dana never banished him

5 Likes

Like A Fighting Man !

During a World Series of Fighting (WSOF) match in 2013, Josh Burkman choked out Jon Fitch with a guillotine choke in the first round. Burkman released the choke and walked away before the referee, Steve Mazzagatti, recognized that Fitch was unconscious​​.
Jon Jones also had to tell him at UFC 100 that Jake O’Brian was out.

1 Like

Bring back Larry landless!

Jeremy horn has more wins over the west Lynn gangster than Anderson Silva does.

He also beat the wolf.

There’s a funny story about that

Well Were Waiting GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Ariel’s a :clown_face: don’t know why anyone cares about this fool :man_facepalming: that is all …

4 Likes

I like bisping, but he’s absolutely a shill just like DC, but why wouldn’t he be? Fans have no reasons, but as a fighter he’s made good money and continues to do so post fight career so why wouldn’t he be loyal?

Ariel is a bitch who grew a pair after he went solo and hides behind his studio. Rampage used to cuck him and he never said a word

Bisping played it off as he was just taking the piss and not serious.

yeah you can hate bisping. and i did. but he’s a savage.

he’s also on trt and lying about it.

Yup.

“Journalists shouldn’t do journalism”
- Michael Bisping

Come on bro you know glass eyes can’t see at all

He also ignored symptoms after the vitor fight for months. It’s his own dumbass fault.

I like Michael but he’s saying some pretty dumb stuff here. Imagine all journalism was that way “hey it’s none of my business, I guess I won’t report on it”.

The book is ok. It’s not exactly Orwell.

I love Bisping but he’s 100% a bit of a boot licker and always has.