Helwani Explodes at “Boot Licker” Bisping

No, but it’s still ironic.

1 Like

“He waited his whole damn life, to commentate slap fight,
And as he licked those boots,
He thought, well isn’t this nice.”

No chance.

Bisping is a machine. A fighting man. He’s fought more druggies than anyone in UFC history.

1 Like

That is actually physically possible with one of them.

Michael bisping was sat down on a bench the other day, feeding the geese he was, he likes this since he became blind, it helps him relax.

“What about the lighting with cung le?”

“I’ll tell you what about cung le, I’ll go thru him like a pack of salt n pepper chicken, I’ll headbutt him, send him to meet his maker, then chuck his 5p fork in the bin. I’m a machine”

-bisping

1 Like

Helwani is a weasel but I think he did a great job of the 303 shit show. Bisping deserved to get a roasting in the end.

“I’ll tell you a lot about Ariel. Hes got a snout for radio. Shoes for the internet and a backbone of a snail. He should keep to crying to Dana white and leave the man’s business, the FIGHTING MANS BUSINESS, to real men”

• Michael fury

Bisping is bought and paid for the UFC.
Helwani is a fifteen times mma journalist of the year.

You owe the nuthugger 50 quid

You ran away and welched back to this forum.

Prove me wrong

If you pay it me I will tax a low rate and mediate with the upset party

I’ll also absolutely guarantee he won’t beat you up.

Blood protection

You need to shut up

I càn pay him for you if you want. I want 11 points tho. You have 3 months or a blood will break your legs

Both.

1 Like

Around 15 years ago Bisping was the most reviled ufc fighter here except to the britfag trolls

Fuck you, better pay attention nobody attacks you.

You try way way way to hard! Oh look at me LOOK AT ME

sad little creature you are

English people are gay

As I was reading the OP, this immediately came to my mind. If you followed MMA through the years, Helwani absolutely slants his coverage to how he gets paid. Drumming up drama with fighters, for fighter pay and rights, for UFC, against UFC. Dude was a shill for UFC when he got those UFC paychecks and reverted back to being against UFC when the paychecks stopped. If he could make more money covering slapfighting, he would no doubt drop everything and do that.

2 Likes

I agree with this statement.

English scum

6 Nations Applause GIF by Guinness Six Nations