Helwani taunts Bryan Callen with veiled rape accusations

As soon as she saw his name, Katherine Fiore Tigerman broke out in a cold sweat. Her shirt damp, she scrolled through the text messages from her best friend alerting her that comedian Chris D’Elia was being accused of sexual misconduct by scores of women on Twitter. She’d never watched the comic’s stand-up. She just knew he was the best friend of Bryan Callen, a fellow comedian and actor. And Callen, she’d long told those closest to her, had once raped her.

Lightheaded, she logged on to Twitter to scan the allegations. She found that many of the tweets referred not just to D’Elia’s supposed misconduct but to that of his tight circle of male comedians.

“My first thought was: ‘Is something going to happen with Bryan?’” Tigerman recalled. “Reading all the comments, I thought: Here it comes. I’ve known how terrible this person is for 20 years. And maybe I’m not the only one.”

Katherine Fiore Tigerman… her name alone screams drama attention seeker.

2 Likes

Bryan exposes his genitals when he’s around women (he did this to Cummings and its alluded to that he does this habitually, certainly wasn’t the first time for him), was constantly being ribbed about being sexually aggressive or predatory on podcasts before the scandal, is best friends with the creepiest fucking weirdo Chris D’pedophelia, obviously constantly cheats while on the road just like rogan and brain-fuck do, and has been teased about being a creep for a very long time (like when Chris stated that he has the skin and look of a street rapist).

Maybe it takes a genius to extrapolate and understand this correlating data and use it to come to a conclusion, but maybe a 60 year old “comic” who’s lived in hollywood “the home of orgies and pimping out runaway girls” his whole working life and is openly sexually regressive, is exactly what he and his friends joke about and is a sexual predator.

1 Like

Haha A fucking Lularoe rep could fill that room selling leggings… even today lol

2 Likes

Lula Rich is a great documentary series on Amazon prime. Off topic but fuck it.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s sad to say but any guy who has had a decent load of women in his life is in danger of this bullshit.

The definition of rape sure has changed since I was a lad. These are accusations. He isn’t being charged or anything and he lost his sitcom ans podcast so if he did anything fuck him. But I lean towards a big nope these days.

3 Likes
1 Like

Ariel is a fag. He could never do a podcast without guests. I’ve never heard him break down fight footage or discuss anything technical. He’s tmz of mma

5 Likes

They need to stay on topic. Is he a rapist or a nazi?

2 Likes

That comment made no sense from Ariel. Schaub SUCKS as a comedian but sells a ton of tickets with comedy. He was recently at the comedy store in san diego and sold out something like 5 shows in the 3 days he was here

Heelwani at it again

1 Like

Brendan is such a huge LA fag now, I think I could kick his ass

2 Likes

He just fucking uses his size to his advantage. Every time he neutralizes Callen he’s sucking wind afterwards and acts like he’s some practitioner. Like being a 100lbs bigger than a 50 year old isn’t his actual advantage.

So yeah Toro you probably could.

1 Like

Dont ask why, but I read way more of that than I should have, but thats a damming chain of cooberarors agreeing that shes been telling this as far back as 2000 if if happened in 1999, as well as a former boyfriend ar the time. Shit makes him a Cuck of he didnt do anything about it (even though it claims he was told he’d suffer ramifications if he did speak out about it). Thats one big fuckin conspiracy if nof true.

Helweanie is a black belt in Jew-Shitsu

6 Likes

Big residuals from his classic The 41 Year Old Virgin

2 Likes

That Rhonda and Travis in the front row?

1 Like