Helwani taunts Bryan Callen with veiled rape accusations

3 Likes

Yes he has said a few times that he actually bought a house from the hangover royalties.

1 Like

I still think Ariel is a faggot.

He blocked me on twitter because I gave him a complement about how he can smell the news.

Fuck ‘em

8 Likes

I don’t think he would do that. I think he’s basically saying that Brian calls him up and apologizes to him but then goes on there and acts like a different guy …maybe I could be wrong.

1 Like

Unlike Schaub Ariel is a legit journalist so he doesn’t put stuff out there that’s not facts. From what I read those were accusations against Calen so he wouldn’t put that out there. I don’t think he would.

People are saying his name.

That’s about as strategic as his thinking gets.

Callen is innocent until proven guilty - just like Luis Pena.

3 Likes

Always found Callen to be unlistenable. Neither funny nor intelligent despite all his posturing. Having said that, if he really is a rapist, I hope he rapes Helwani too.

6 Likes

This is bang on brother

6 Likes

bait title

1 Like

Yes it is.

I can’t wait for Helwani to get sued for defamation.

1 Like

Helwani was also mocking schaub, for saying he sells out comedy clubs. Helwani claimed they are either half sold, 50% off, or small clubs. So I checked it out.

Full, but very small room here.

2 Likes

At least you don’t have to worry about social distancing at a Schaub gig.

5 Likes

How do you know he has a “big sholng” lol

2 Likes

“Sold out show in Vegas? When all o saw was 50% off listings and BOGO listings for your tickets?” :joy:

1 Like

In a perfect world, all 3 of these faggots die in a fire. Together, at the same time, on PPV. I’d buy that.

4 Likes

Ok GIF

2 Likes

well. well well.
4 Women Accuse Comedian Bryan Callen of Sexual Assault and Misconduct
" Kathryn Fiore Tigerman alleges Callen raped her. "