Henderson v Nogueira

I have heard this is a great fight...but is it worth getting Pride 24 just for this?

It's a good fight.... it's pretty one-sided though..

Nog sub, Henderson escape, Nog Sub, Henderson escape... over and over, till he catches him for good.

Max

Just bigger IMO...

So Nog's size made him armbar Henderson? Minotauro has much better technique on the ground than Henderson, as well as much better technique standing up. Meaning standing up and on the ground Minotauro is more technical and skilled. Henderson definitely does have great submission escapes in that fight, I was really surprised that Lil Nog subbed Henderson so easily in the LHW GP.

A very entertaining fight. In the begining Henderson's punching gives Nogueria some problems, but a few minutes later it is all Nogueria.

But Henderson escapes from SO MANY submissions.

It is a very fun match to watch.

It is a great fight. Henderson does really well considering the disadvantage (in size and skill, or how the the size advantage helps Nogs awesome skills so much more).

Henderson pulls out of so many subs and situations when Nog has dominant position, you think (for a moment) it might be impossible for Nog to sub him.

If Nog is so skilled then how come it took so long to sub him with so many attempts.

THE DEFENCE RESTS YOUR HONOUR!

Great fight! You can see me in the front row in the DVD :)

Are you the guy with the hair?

Because Henderson is skilled as well. But in the end, Minotauro subbed him with an armbar. He didn't beat Henderson by muscling him to the ground and TKO'ing him with brutal heavy punches. He didn't grab the back of his head and throw bombs at his face in a clobbering manner. He won the fight on the ground using a well set up armbar.

When Minotauro subs guys like Tamura or Henderson, its not because he is bigger, its because he has better ground skill than both of them.

...lies...

Hendo did nail him w/ some hard shots and was hard to control.

"Henderson definitely does have great submission escapes in that fight, I was really surprised that Lil Nog subbed Henderson so easily in the LHW GP."

Very true, but to be honest, tell me that Henderson didnt look like complete shite from the bell on in that fight with Lil Nog (not saying that Rog didnt have a part in that though it is surprising how easily the smaller Nog beat Hendo).