"Hendo is Done"

teamquestnorth - 
phillyslice99 - If hendos so great why has he never captured a title Phone Post 3.0
Noob alert Phone Post 3.0

There is still time to delete your posts, Noob.

- UFC 17 Middleweight Tournament Winner

- Pride LHW Champion

- Pride MW Champion

- Only mixed martial artist to concurrently hold two titles in two different weight classes in a major MMA promotion

- 2005 PRIDE Welterweight Grand Prix Champion

- Strikeforce LHW Champion

- RINGS King of Kings 1999 Tournament Winner

- 1997 Brazil Open Lightweight Tournament Champion

As much as I like Hendo I don't want him winning this fight. That just delays Cormier vs Jones. People would argue that Henderson vs Jones would be just as good but Henderson' age combined with his lack of reach would be tailor made for Jones. Phone Post 3.0

I love him, but I absolutely hate this fight at this moment. Why must Hendo always get absolute killers? The guy will never get his title fight, now.

The issue is in his last few fights he seems to have nothing but the h bomb, no combos no set ups just little inside leg kick look for the bomb.

Would love to see him pull it out again and he hits that hard that he always could I just think that at 44 he's finallt slowed a bit to much to hang with the top athletes Phone Post 3.0

I'm really looking forward to this fight but Hendo minus TRT makes me concerned. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Hendo fan through and through,but I don't see him beating DC. Hendo has come to rely on his Big right hand too much not to mention the fact DC's hands have gotten better from sparring with Valasquez. Also his chin ain't what it used to be after getting KO'd from Belfort. Rua flash ko'd him before he got the win in their last fight. Any other ref would have stopped that fight but Herb Dean handled it well.

With that said,you can't underestimate Hendo so I'm pulling for him.

BrCutter -
RattleCaT - I always pick hendo Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu

Dominant Dan!!!!! Phone Post
This Phone Post

Will look like the Cormier Nelson fight. Phone Post 3.0

phillyslice99 - People are so defensive of their non UFC champion Phone Post 3.0

Definitely. You made a definitive statement, which was not only wrong but stupid. People will defend him, and this is because:

1. Having a Pride LW/MW Championship is worth 10x what having a UFC belt during the same period. Many people didn't even follow UFC when Pride was at its peak. It was the premium place for MMA. I for one, still think UFC has not exceeded it.

2. He knocked out Fedor, Shogun, Wand. Three of the greatest champions of all time, as well as won many many titles. Which you've been adequately corrected on.

3. Having watched the man fight for something like 15+ years, we probably have more idea than you, who's knowledge of MMA consists of....I'm not sure what.

I'm not a Hendo fan for various reasons, but just had to say, you're looking a bit of a fool.

Cormier by TKO imo. Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble - Everything logical says that DC takes this one, but there is nothing logical about that H-bomb. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

Billco -
Animal Chin - Well. That sucked. Phone Post 3.0
Tried to watch when I could. I'd can swing it for sure. Can't imagine the pressure of every shot.

He'll be back. You think you'll be a permanent loop when he turns pro? Phone Post 3.0
Kid not I'd. Fuckin auto correct. Phone Post 3.0

I look at it this way(and Dan is my favorite fighter) Daniel is younger quicker hungry everything is on his side .With that said he has a title shot to win in this fight thats it and allot to lose, If he wins Hendo is old no trt ect ect. WHEN Hendo wins all the dc nutthuggers are gone pile up with excuses that will amount to a six page thread.

ShoreBreaker -
Robert Thomas -
ShoreBreaker -
CRE - https://gfycat.com/ifr/DefiniteRegalFrog

That's the guy that will destroy Conor, thats what a lot of people on here say. Conor is ducking and scared to fight Justin, just lol

Yeah and so what? Gaethje could be a bad matchup for Conor. Who knows? Conor couldn't even beat Nate Diaz convincingly.

Justin would not beat Diaz, who lost to Conor, who knocked Dustin out, who beat the brakes off of Justin. Mma math wins you money 

Poirier definitely didn't "beat the breaks off" of Gaethje.

Legend much respect. Don't like the fight with dc though Phone Post 3.0

Shogun has become a brawler and when you brawl like that against someone like Hendo is a big fucking gamble.
One punch ends the fight at any moment.

DC is probably a little more intelligent than that and also a lot quicker than Rua.

Hendo is never done though, fucking legend. Phone Post 3.0

DC is the black Fedor.

Hendo beat Fedor.

=

Hendo is black.

The Mammoth - DC is the black Fedor.

Hendo beat Fedor.

=

Hendo is black.
Just like I said on the first page, I always pick Blendo . Phone Post 3.0

Love Hendo.

But hes like foreman now. All he has is power in that right. Hes so slow and lethargic its hard to see him beating the top 3 guys

I love Dan but at this point in his career he can't beat guys that have any sort of athletic ability. He's slow, relies on the right hand too much and doesn't have much of a gas tank. I like both of these guys and would prefer to see another Hendo ko but I think Cormier picks him apart, ties him up in the clinch and tires dan out en route to a UD or a 3rd rd ref stoppage Phone Post 3.0