Hendo NOT hurt

Matt Phillips -
Clarence Parents - Must have been an epic sparring session if Tarec actually forgot that it happened.

It was H Bomb drills today...

Aha Phone Post

Hope he's not out! Phone Post

time traveling 12er - Lol, well according to supertroll in the other thread the issue is that his contract is time based and not fight based and it expires before the fight. So Hendo's people, knowing this is likely his last big fight, is now trying to extort Zuffa since it's too late to change such a huge event. I think he also mentioned that people heard Lorenzo yelling at Dana about how they could have missed this in the contract. This is all coming from superCalo though so who knows.

You are so dumb. You are really dumb, for real.

Man something is going on and the higher ups are remaining quiet thus far.

Hendo could just be tagging all the TQ: Temecula guys as a matter of habit.

Also, entirely possible that he doesn't write his own Twitter

Hmmm

Doesn't everyone claim they're not hurt before the fight, then go straight for the injury story after they lose?

Max Phone Post

Mphelan - Hendo could just be tagging all the TQ: Temecula guys as a matter of habit.

probably this

Mphelan - Hendo could just be tagging all the TQ: Temecula guys as a matter of habit.

Well someone asked Serial Diabetes about the Tarec tweet and he made some joke about Hendo instead of answering. Not that it proves anything of course. Phone Post

Thanks to Odin!

Have a feeling his camp is playing with Jones Phone Post

I hope Dan is fine.Any of his fights are my most anticipated fights ever for the past 5 or six years.

They are testing misinformation tactics to see if Jones has a spy in their camp.

Chimonos Revenge - They are testing misinformation tactics to see if Jones has a spy in their camp.

I really hope that's the case.

Chimonos Revenge - They are testing misinformation tactics to see if Jones has a spy in their camp.

haha. good memory.

GSP24 - Just speculating...

If he still wants to fight and is injured, he could be covering it up.

Or he's fine and it's all mind games.

#conspiracy Phone Post

No one is even doing the hashtag thing in these twitter posts so why the fuck are you! Phone Post

GSP24 - 
MachidasBrew 209TT -

#conspiracy Phone Post

No one is even doing the hashtag thing in these twitter posts so why the fuck are you! Phone Post

I am the leader of the hash tag army!

#joinus Phone Post

Oh cool

#youhaveatinypenisandyouregayasfuckkthnxbai

GSP24 -
MachidasBrew 209TT -

#conspiracy Phone Post

I am the leader of the hash tag army!

#joinus Phone Post

Fuck you and you're hash tag bullshit Phone Post

Slapsymaxi - 

Doesn't everyone claim they're not hurt before the fight, then go straight for the injury story after they lose?

Max Phone Post

Not Hendo.