Hendo NOT hurt

Lol at Serial Diabetes

TKOhYeah - Lol at Serial Diabetes

Cereal IMO Phone Post

I dont think he is injured because after Hendo's tweet last night several of the people he tagged replied with positive feedback Phone Post

i believe in hendo

iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - 

I dont think he is injured because after Hendo's tweet last night several of the people he tagged replied with positive feedback Phone Post

Conspiracy!

teepsfordays - 
TKOhYeah - Lol at Serial Diabetes

Cereal IMO Phone Post

Surreal IMO

kevsh -
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz -  I dont think he is injured because after Hendo's tweet last night several of the people he tagged replied with positive feedback Phone Post

Conspiracy!

Agreed. Especially since Tarec said he hadn't seen him since Saturday Phone Post

Thierry ruins knees I was hoping it wasn't true he dislocated my knee completely before my strikeforce fight then I got kicked directly in the injured knee...if your not fighting a judo guy it's pointless to train with Thierry Phone Post

Slapsymaxi - 

Doesn't everyone claim they're not hurt before the fight, then go straight for the injury story after they lose?

Max Phone Post

Not the "real" competitors.

Keithadamberrydotcom - Thierry ruins knees I was hoping it wasn't true he dislocated my knee completely before my strikeforce fight then I got kicked directly in the injured knee...if your not fighting a judo guy it's pointless to train with Thierry Phone Post

What's up w the blue name. Phone Post

I just saw Dan at airport he's ok any getting 760,000 for this fight

See I can start rumors too