Hendricks basically said he was a juicer

WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Ridiculous. He looked good. Everyone knows weight cuts can work for awhile for some people and start to wear on them after so long.  

So, is he back on steroids now or is going up in weight the same as using PEDs?

Jesus christ kids these days.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not all opinions are equal. Some are fucking retarded.

Others, people actually study the subject and have an educated opinion on said topic.

In case you haven't figured it out, yours is the former.

The question you pose is borderline ass burgers.

NEWSFLASH -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Ridiculous. He looked good. Everyone knows weight cuts can work for awhile for some people and start to wear on them after so long.  

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but not all opinions are equal. Some are fucking retarded.

Others, people actually study the subject and have an educated opinion on said topic.

The question was intended to be nonsensical. What subject are you talking about being studied ? I don't see anything that would require study being said in this thread . I am a little confused by your strange poem you directed at me. 

Go get some sleep.

jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 

Who gives a shit if he juiced or not? More than 90% of the UFC used to juice.

i do

Then better keep your head buried in the sand. 

Rhys91 -

Can't get past the fact when he fights someone like Luke Rockhold, the size difference will be crazy.

Shove a fork in him, he's done 

jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 
jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 

i do

No, you just don't like Hendricks, which is fine. But when guys like Anderson, Jones, Machida, etc, actually popped, yet you probably worship those guys.

Read up on what Anderson actually took, and for Machida, again please read about their story.

your two examples are flawed.

Anderson took a steroid.... 

jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 
jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 

i do

No, you just don't like Hendricks, which is fine. But when guys like Anderson, Jones, Machida, etc, actually popped, yet you probably worship those guys.

Read up on what Anderson actually took, and for Machida, again please read about their story.

Right, I'm sure they NEVER took anything before tht one time. You prove my point exactly.

Dugs95 -
jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 
jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 

i do

Anderson took a steroid.... 

And based on the way Anderson's body has looked and his lack of pulling the trigger lately, I would say he was 100% juicing for most of his career. So the point is, who fucking cares, they all juice. At least Hendricks never got caught.

"Everytime a fighter turns a corner its evident drug use is involved" - UG, every year.

He and Hector are both USADA shells of their former selves.

Ryann Von Doom - 
jkd4200 -
El Duderino - 

i do

Then better keep your head buried in the sand. 

a lot of people care

i though Lombard clearly won

Winston Wolf - i though Lombard clearly won
I think he definitely won the first, and the second was really close. 30-27 Hendricks is completely laughable.

STOP RIGHT HERE.

Let it go. Used to be a big rigg fan. He fell the fuck off tho and hasn't been the same at all.....not just in the cage but attitude approaching the sport, physique, dedication, ect. It's like he knows his cheat sheet is gone and he ain't passing anymore tests.

He looked MARVELOUS last night compared to his past few. BUUUUUT , don't get caught in the hype. These tall ass 185ers will mutilate Hendricks. Please tell me he beats Weidman or Rockhold.

Donoghue88 -

"Everytime a fighter turns a corner its evident drug use is involved" - UG, every year.

I hear you, and I really hate being that guy. Idgaf about juice, fuck if anything I lean towards allowing it.

But Hendricks may possibly be THE BEST post-USADA example out there. He totally fell off and transformed.

I heard an interview with him where he said the IV ban is what made all the difference. He said he'd cut weight, get the IV, and feel good as new in the morning. Seems to make sense but what do I know?

Also, I remember USADA and the IV ban happening around the same time but don't remember the exact timeline.

For anyone using Johny not KOing people , and having trouble making weight as a sign hes used steroids, think about this. Who did Johny KO?

In the UFC he finished Amir by stoppage which many complained about .  He KOd Charlie Brenneman (not uncommon) , TJ Waldburger (which I don't recall the specifics of). Then he KOd Fitch , who had been through a lot, taken a ton of damage. He didn't KO Koscheck , KOS had already been koD previously by Paulo Thiago at this point and was finished again soon after his fight with Johny . Then he KOd Martin Kampmann with the same exact punch he KOd Fitch with. Again, Kampmann had been through plenty of wars and taken a lot of damage at this point. 

Them he started fighting guys who are basically all in the top 5 . His 1 punch (that left hand ) wasn't as available because people are aware of it. Oh, but of course on the internet, steroids give you a mean mother fucking left hand and as soon as you stop them you lose the ability. Even though you arw fightinf dudes at the VERY TOP of your division . Dudes who haven't been KOd and are very durable.  

The IV ban has changed a lot of guys however my 2 cents on Hendrix is more the fact of leaving Team Takedown and Marc Laimon was his problem.

There's only so many cuts you can make from 220lbs to 170lbs before it fucks your life up

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
NEWSFLASH -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

The question was intended to be nonsensical. What subject are you talking about being studied ? I don't see anything that would require study being said in this thread . I am a little confused by your strange poem you directed at me. 

Go get some sleep.

You need to get a new account. Even as a 16'r, I can spot a 17'r by the shit they leave behind.

I'll pretend like that actually means something if you will keep to yourself .

R1WARRIOR -
jkd4200 - This is the first time he has had ENERGY?????

This dude was a beast at 170lb, even came very close to beating GSP!

Once USADA came into play he has looked like shit at 170.

So i believe he was referencing how shitty he feels post USADA.

Came close??? He destroyed and humiliate GSP in that fight, scared him away from the sport.

Haha, no.