Hendricks Blame yourself not the judges.

I'm a huge fan of Hendricks' fighting style and he'll make a great champion one day.
He complained about not getting this title shot for sooo long, and now that he got it, it went to a close decision and he didn't get what he wanted.
Now it's everyone's fault but his that it went to the judges and he lost. maybe this is a good lesson in humility he needs before he becomes champ (I believe he will be champ soon)

I'm a huge fan of Hendricks' fighting style and he'll make a great champion one day.
He complained about not getting this title shot for sooo long, and now that he got it, it went to a close decision and he didn't get what he wanted.
Now it's everyone's fault but his that it went to the judges and he lost. maybe this is a good lesson in humility he needs before he becomes champ (I believe he will be champ soon)

Watch round one with the sound off. Hendricks did almost nothing. All those Rogan HARD SHOTS didn't happen. I thought it was close watching it live; I watched it again right after without any emotion, GSP easily.

SlyGuy - Watch round one with the sound off. Hendricks did almost nothing. All those Rogan HARD SHOTS didn't happen. I thought it was close watching it live; I watched it again right after without any emotion, GSP easily.

This and this and the thread about this.

I was not shocked when i heard the call for GSP. It could have gone either way honestly. I just want to know why in the fuck Hendricks would not be throwing every bomb he had in his arsenal trying to knock this guy out. He says he has been on the losing end of a split decision before (rick story) so he should know exactly what can happen when you dont go for it. I can't believe the entire MMA world is going so crazy over this. He should have pushed the action more. Period.