Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

LILBROCK - How in the fuck are some of you crying about this? If you read the quote, he essentially said he thinks he'll catch Hendo someday, meaning as of right now he's stating Hendo's is better. How anyone can say that is an annoying, arrogant, or cocky comment has some underlying issues going on.

Well now. I for one must thank you for bringing forward this valuable piece of insight. What baseless and confused posts many of us had due to our lack of this crucial bit of information. In light of this important revelation, it is now clear that Johny Ego can be more accurately described as... annoying, arrogant, and cocky.

Tool.

Good lord he looks like he is 300 lbs

Leave it to ug blog to stir up some bullshit with a misleading title. Fuck you, freeze yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Another boring GSP victory on the way. Hendricks will be game, but gas out in like 3. GSP by decison

murfamurph - They should call him Hendro

Lots of people already do, a nickname I sorta started :)

Willy the Coyote - 

I can't believe anyone thinks he lost to Condit. I don't like the guy, but he won that fight. Phone Post

i'm still wish it had been a 5 rounder...i think Condit would have ended up with the win if it had been...but the actual fight that really happened...yeah, JH won it.

ABE FROMAN -

Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

Johnny Hendricks: He's been in it a little longer than I have, but I think I can catch him, so I'm gonna go with  myself.

Lol this

So fucking annoying Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
MentaL -

i don't like hendricks. 

2nd this. Guy is way overrated an thinks he's the man already.

Don't like his attitude , his two biggest wins, Kos and Carlos were down to razor thin decisions which I thought he lost. Phone Post 3.0
Although I agree each time this guy opens his mouth a like him a little less, I don't agree that he's undeserving of the title shot - who else is there that GSP hasn't already run through on a streak like Hendricks? No-one.

And yes Condit and Kos were good wins, albeit close but, destroying Kampmann and Fitch the way he did were the bigger wins IMO - had anyone else ran through those two in similar fashion, they'd be getting the title shot too. Phone Post 3.0

Babyruth -
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
MentaL -

i don't like hendricks. 

2nd this. Guy is way overrated an thinks he's the man already.

Don't like his attitude , his two biggest wins, Kos and Carlos were down to razor thin decisions which I thought he lost. Phone Post 3.0
Although I agree each time this guy opens his mouth a like him a little less, I don't agree that he's undeserving of the title shot - who else is there that GSP hasn't already run through on a streak like Hendricks? No-one.

And yes Condit and Kos were good wins, albeit close but, destroying Kampmann and Fitch the way he did were the bigger wins IMO - had anyone else ran through those two in similar fashion, they'd be getting the title shot too. Phone Post 3.0
Oh and the main point I wanted to make was - original H bomb all day long! Phone Post 3.0

ExtremeStriker - I cannot wait until someone knocks Hendricks off his high horse...comparing his H-Bomb to Hendo's is a joke...he'll end up on his back with a GSP blanket as everyone else does.

remember the Jake shields blanket on hendo? Phone Post

He's thick as fuck. Big welterweight.

I really don't like this guy. This will be one of the more enjoyable 25 minute beatings that GSP puts on someone. Phone Post

Confusing. Catch Hendo as in KO him in a match? Or catch Hendo as in have his punching power eventually be as widely regarded?

Huge difference. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks is a super nice, extremely humble guy. He used to co host mma junkie radio on many occasions and he's a sweetheart of a guy. Ug blog can get fucked taking this shit out of context. Phone Post

Hendricks more KO power than Hendo? not even close, Hendo is a beast, Hendricks needs a few more years of fightin to go bfore he's even compared to a legend like Hendo

ManWithTheIronFists - I think Hendricks has a better H-Bomb, he knocks mofos out without trying, and to those who talk about Hendo ko'ing Fedor, Fedor used to get rocked by guys like Fujita and Cro Cop stunned him with a jab.
So Hendo wasn't the first to K.O Fedor?

Stupid post is stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Shit the answers obvious. Hendo Does. Hes a 205er with old man strength
Whose happened to KO Fedor with an under the pit punch.
You still see the pic of Hendo H-bombing Bisping, more so than anything Hendricks has done.
I think there would be no shame in Hendricks sayings Henderson's is better. Phone Post

Neil McCauley - Hendricks is a super nice, extremely humble guy. He used to co host mma junkie radio on many occasions and he's a sweetheart of a guy. Ug blog can get fucked taking this shit out of context. Phone Post

Lol...dude doesn't seem humble in the slightest. Phone Post

ManWithTheIronFists -
Babyruth - 
ManWithTheIronFists - I think Hendricks has a better H-Bomb, he knocks mofos out without trying, and to those who talk about Hendo ko'ing Fedor, Fedor used to get rocked by guys like Fujita and Cro Cop stunned him with a jab.
So Hendo wasn't the first to K.O Fedor?

Stupid post is stupid. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah you're pretty stupid.
Stick to your mums basement fella, your destiny awaits. Phone Post 3.0

ssj - Hendricks hit Kampmann SO GENTLY comparative to any Hendo KO H bomb, thus the H-Bomb is officially passed down to JUNG JONNY H BOMB HENDRICKS

Hendricks hit Kampman so hard that he skidded across the cage..

But like others said, only time will tell.. Hendo is in the lead now but Hendrick could catch up to him.