Herb botched another fight

Herb did the right thing, alex indicated that he wasn’t affected by the foul and didn’t need a time out. The fact that herb initially acknowledged the low blow was sufficient for jamahl to know that he had to not do it again.
All without disrupting the flow of the fight.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Per usual OP proves he’s retarded and has no understanding of combat sports

You can watch the fight from any angle. It’s not hard. Hill never once took his eye off AP. They touched gloves after herb backed off

Before the nut shot AP got the distance figured out. He got the hand pattern figured out. They were playing the glove touching game. AP then pulled Hills hand down to open up the left hook

It’s not that hard to figure out dude

IMG_7694

IMG_7693

2 Likes

He’s a breakdown of the fight so simply laid out that even dumb fuck OP can understand

But Alex just relies on power and is one of the worst strikers in the ufc guys trust me pic.twitter.com/9UZ2v1bmjH

— Aj (@AjDuxche) April 17, 2024
1 Like

I’ve been defending you for a long time but she was right about you.

I’ll take Big Johns word. I don’t give Herb the benefit of the doubt because I see him as a bad ref.

Interrupting the fight on behalf of the person who was fouled, and against their direction, would benefit the person committing the foul. Especially in this case.

I may lean another way depending on the severity of the foul.

If the referee is not going to take a point, and the person getting fouled does not request/require time, there is no point to halt the action.

The referee should impact the fight as little as possible.

5 Likes

It’s not a troll. Boosn has some of the dumbest comments on the site the goofy bastard. But we still like him. He’s like the retarded cousin at the family outings.

3 Likes

Please stip with that bullshit. Herb handled it perfectly. Alex got fouled and he didn’t want to take time to recover. That’s up to Alex. They touched gloves and reset, so the point is completely null.

1 Like

I just wanted to start a conversation about it you raging lunatic. I take big johns word. Some of ya’ll get so uppity about stuff that doesn’t even affect you. Watching the sequence about 10-15 times over made me realize it was handled correctly. I’d never seen anything like it, I think it was worthy of a thread.

Stop engaging in this dumb ass thread. I already proved OP and DC wrong

3 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t pretend like you don’t live for these threads…I’m glad you got some sense of accomplishment today sharing your mma knowledge. What did DC say? As in Daniel Cormier?

1 Like

Yep my buddy and i were talking about it and this is what we both came up with; fighters could start using that as a cheap tactic.

Hill acknowledged it and they touched gloves, if there were a problem he shouldve said so.

I just dont see how he couldve done it any better without disrupting things even more and making it unfair for the person being fouled.

1 Like

This 100%

1 Like

Seriously, cant believe Herb kicked him in the nuts like that

OP and DC in shambles

1 Like

Im more of a fan of Alex than Hill. It’s a topic that was worth discussing. Nobody is in shambles over this. :smile: if there was one person who would be it’s Hill. He’s not making any excuses. That being said. You can argue that Herb should have separated the fighters. Regardless of how the fighters felt about it. Herb half committed to his foul call. The fighter can milk an illegal blow or push through it. It’s the refs job to treat each incident the same. It could have gone down worse if the fighters hadn’t acknowledged it and touched gloves. Let’s say Alex shrugged off Herb and then blasted Hill immediately or if Alex reached out to touch gloves and Hill blasted him instead. What is stopping a fighter from doing that moving forward? Would that have changed your mind if they hadn’t touched gloves after? Once Herb backed off it was game on. The fighters sorted it out themselves respectfully which was great. Somewhat of an unwritten rule that you touch gloves after an illegal blow. But Herbs hesitation definitely leaves some room for fuckery if someone were to use a foul tactically as an advantage in a fight they were maybe behind on the score card. Shrug off a low blow and blast your opponent before he’s ready to defend himself.