Herb Dean is responsible for Usman loss

Herb should have broke them up more often and sooner. Fuck Usman’s leg humping lay and pray.

5 Likes

Usman shoulda put him back on the cage then

Herb has looking for a way out, cause he was bored as shit.

3 Likes

Usman’s striking is not as good as I thought it was. I guess the Masvidal KO was mostly flash

ActiveFrequentBorer-size_restricted

Usman has power, but his striking technique is very average. He lands a lot because his wrestling is such a threat. Seeing him get KOd isn’t that shocking as a result (it was a shock in that point of that fight).

3 Likes

Leon should of followed up the Kick with a few hammerfists!

2 Likes

I thought it was crazy that he didn’t. Maybe he could hear Herb yelling stop. The walk-off in a title fight can backfire so hard. It’s the difference of millions of dollars.

1 Like

He knew it was over. Usman’s arms and legs went limp before his body even hit the floor. No need to cause more damage

2 Likes

Truth.

Had that gone to decision I can see people arguing about for years.

usman has been saved now 2 times at least from fake nutshot when he was hurt in the stomach.

Im surprised more guys haven;'t tried to kick his stomach more, he seems to have issues with that

7 Likes

Incorrect.

If that is the case then the fence grabs would over ride that.

1 Like

He folded up like a lawn chair. He knew he was done.

2 Likes

How many times have we seen it happen where a guy hits his head on the canvas and wakes back up?

I’m happy that he didn’t drop the Hendo Hellbow on Usman, but I would bet that most coaches would want to see their guy jump on an opponent even when they crumple up like that, just in case (specifically when they will lose a decision if time expires).

Herb was reffing that fight. He would have stopped it even if he woke up.

He was 50 seconds away from an easy 49-46

Lol

1 Like

Yeah but I thought he was going to put class Edwards on the feet as well. And he did not. Big disappointment as I recently claimed if Usman beat Edwards and then the winner of Nate/Khamzat I would be ready to call him WW GOAT

1 Like

Yeeeah…idk

Besides the 1st Usman dominated every second til the KO

Haven’t seen the fight. But based on what op said it sounds like divine justice for the horseshit reset he got against Maia

2 Likes

Edwards won the first round.

2 Likes

Correct…thats why i said “besides the 1st”