Here are my UFC 105 picks, what are yours?

There is a heavy time warp factor in this thread. I feel like it is the eve of UFC 100 and explodingboy is going full-on again.

Vera will get tooled....he cant fight the big fight....nearly always chokes... Bisbing huggers gonna be heartbroken again

Vera
Kang
Swick
Brown
Riley

bismanfightclub -  

Well obviously you do care, otherwise you wouldn't have posted twice in my thread, cuntchops. Perhaps you might like to talk some MMA and give your picks for this fight?

mcpeepants232003 - Paul Kelly an elite lw in 18 months? Yeah right dude couldn't even finish Rolli.

I didn't say elite, as that would imply top 5 or so. I said upper tier, which in my mind means around or in the top ten mark. Think Gray Maynard a fight or two ago, that level.

Also, not being able to finish Roli Delgado is nothing to be ashamed of at all.

It seems you have picked all of the Brits to win, I don't understand how this could possibly be????

randy and kang

NoPlacebo - Delgado sub.

I don't know Gustaffson or Hamman but I'm picking Gustaffson. Odd that you say he's no ready for the big show when he has twice as much experience as Hamman.

Kelly decision.

Riddle decision.

Taylor via TKO. I love Taylor, I really hope they show this fight and that he can keep it on the feet.

Etim by sub.

Pearson by decision.

Matt Brown TKO.

Kang TKO.

Swick over Hardy by decision in a close battle. Hardy fans will say he was robbed.

Randy by decision.

Thanks for your input, but according to mmaweekly, Gustafsson has a record of 8-0 and Hamman has one of 10-1. Perhaps they're wrong?

What an unbiased set of picks you got the EB....cant wait until Riddle smashes your little poster boy.

mawashi_giri - It seems you have picked all of the Brits to win, I don't understand how this could possibly be????

By carefully thinking about the fights and deciding who I think will win.

Look, my picks aren't outrageous at all.

Leland Roling has since picked exactly the same over at bloodyelbow.com for the prelims and Thomas Rios at sherdog also has all but one of the prelims exactly the same too.

Hate420 - What an unbiased set of picks you got the EB....cant wait until Riddle smashes your little poster boy.

See above.

I hope Nick O takes a steaming piddle over Riddle.

explodingboy - 

I picked all the Brits because I'm a Brit

Wouldn't that have saved us all a lot of time?

every fight has the potential to go either way. i.e. hardy has a strength and wrestling edge on swick but swick has better hands. bisping never gives up and kang can mentally break. so anyone can win in any fight on this card. the 2 fights i see being lopsided is winner vs roli and etim vs gugerty. winner and etim should run away with it.

Mad Xyientist - Delgado by Sub

Hamman by KO

Siver by KO

Riddle by KO

Taylor and Hathaway both lose by disqualification for having horrendous teeth

Gugerty submits Etim by speaking intelligibly

Riley by writing on me boots

Matt Brown KO's Wilks (who abandoned his homeland to get better training).

Dennis Kang repeats Henderson's vicious prison rape of Bisping who then cries about something/anything

Swick by domination

Vera by KO (Couture is closer to being British of the two)

hahah!

shoman - every fight has the potential to go either way. i.e. hardy has a strength and wrestling edge on swick but swick has better hands. bisping never gives up and kang can mentally break. so anyone can win in any fight on this card. the 2 fights i see being lopsided is winner vs roli and etim vs gugerty. winner and etim should run away with it.

Splendid stuff from Shoman here, not at all unreasonable.

Pernicious - 
explodingboy - 

I picked all the Brits because I'm a Brit

Wouldn't that have saved us all a lot of time?

No, because that's not how I arrived at my picks. Pay attention at the back.

explodingboy - No, because that's not how I arrived at my picks. Pay attention at the back.

Yes it is. You just used false analysis to justify your preconceived opinion.

Riley is not looking worse for wear. He's been through several 3 round wars lately, and in each one, has looked solid throughout, save the quick stoppage vs. Nelson.

You're taking Riddle's comments personally, and that's affected your opinion. Riddle could easily LnP his way to s decision. His head is full of bricks, so a KO would be surprising to all.

Brown's been phenomenal in all his fights, including his losses, and you discount that our of hand. I think he walks right through him.

Kang's striking is better than Bisping's, so saying he's better in all facets is crap. Plus, you have no idea how he'll come back from the KO. No one does. It's a huge question mark. And Kang's got the power to remind him of it quickly.

I like Hardy, except for the haircut, but saying Hardy has the edge in striking is again laughable. Pretty sure the crowd won't affect Swick, either.

So, be nationalistic. I'm not mad at you for it. Just don't pretend you aren't.

I would prefer to see the British fighters do well, undeniably. But if I thought one was likely to lose, I would say so. The closest I will agree with you is to say Osipczak/Riddle will be extremely tough, but I disagree with everything else.

And to clarify, I'm not saying Osipzcak WILL end Riddle, but he will LOOK to finish, as opposed to Riddle who will likely settle for positional control.

" Bisping via being better at every facet of the game. Expect him to bully early, wear out Kang and pick him apart. Tough fight though, Kang is a risky opponent. Good stepping stone back up the MW ranks though."

Laugh out loud

I've got Kang via being better at every facet of the game. Expect him to bully early, wear out Bisping and pick him apart. Tough fight though, Bisping is a slightly risky opponent. Good stepping stone back up the MW ranks though.