Here is Nate at a 170 weigh in (PIC)

UFC 111, March 27, 2010.  He fought Rory Markham and won via TKO in the 1st.

Swing & a miss

Here's his next one at UFC 118; fought Marcus Davis and won via guillotine in the 3rd:

gatorlaw - 

Here's his next one at UFC 118; fought Marcus Davis and won via guillotine in the 3rd:

A highlight in what was overall a pretty lame card.

and gatorlaw recovers!

Non N00B - and gatorlaw recovers!

And even fixed the first broken link!

For comparison, here's what he looks like at 155 (UFC 135, vs. Gomi, where he won via 1st round armbar):

I can't wait for the shit talk!!

Diaz looked 10X more in shape for his last fight vs Johnson than any of those photos!!! Will be interesting how he looks this fight! Phone Post 3.0

ducks18 - Diaz looked 10X more in shape for his last fight vs Johnson than any of those photos!!! Will be interesting how he looks this fight! Phone Post 3.0
Thought the same

Exciting as Hell Phone Post 3.0

Diaz won't be in the kind of shape in any of those pictures or his last fight.

He hasn't been in fight camp until yesterday, fellas.

I'm assuming that's some of the fuss about money - not just that it's Connor, but that he's not thoroughly prepared. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Diaz won't be in the kind of shape in any of those pictures or his last fight.

I'm assuming that's some of the fuss about money - not just that it's Connor, but that he's not thoroughly prepared. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz not prepared for a fight?! Whatever you're smoking must be stronger than what the Diaz brothers have. They wake up and go to sleep ready for a fight, waiting for a fight, HOPING to fight. And if they get to fight, or if they don't get to fight, that just makes them want to fight even more the next day.

Malvert the Janitor - Diaz won't be in the kind of shape in any of those pictures or his last fight.

This. I don't mind the fight at all but I'd rather have someone in shape fighting mcgregor. Nobody knows how hard Nate has been training, but I'm willing to bet it's not fight prep training. Phone Post 3.0