Here’s your UFC 300 main event

Jones already fucked 200. And Conor is no longer relevant

Watch something end up happening like UFC 200 and this becoming your new UFC 300 main event:

1 Like

Yeah because jones has been so reliable the last 5 years :roll_eyes:

Great fight but underwhelming. Dana shoved his foot up his ass hyping everyone up, expected Lesnar vs Aspinall or GSP vs Usman or something like that. This is just a really good PPV, not something “nobody was prepared for”

4 Likes

Very underwhelming card

Max vs Gaethje never made any sense

It would’ve made more sense to do Gaethje vs Chandler II

Kattar vs Sterling is a prelim fight

Oliveira vs Tsarukyan is the only appealing fight to me

2 Likes

If Islam hadve accepted Gaethje as planned we wouldn’t have an issue

1 Like

Conor is scheduled for more Botox that week and Jones is booked for a three night stint at Belly Laughz in Atlantic City.

2 Likes

First fight back in 15 months and it’s against AP. Good luck lol

3 Likes

I think its Strickland vs Cannonier because Dana said 300 could have 11-13 current/former champs on it last week so they need to add another former champ to make it 13.

1 Like

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock
UFC never disappoints

Are you finally off the Conrat train? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: He could have actually brought name value to this card but as usual he’s let the UFC and his few remaining fans down.

Stop sucking degastan dick

I’m a loyal Khabib fan… but it seems you’ve ditched Conor.

Why?

You are loyal dick sucker

1 Like

Okay there Buffalo Bill… you can’t even admit to being a Conor fan at this point you’re so ashamed :joy:

Dude get fuking lost or pm someone and have conversation about nothing
You are 2 messages away from going the same circle and making this thread stink

3 Likes

You rn :joy:

rage-quit

Dana wasn’t lying when he said the main event would blow our minds. He just meant that it would be mind-blowingly disappointing.

5 Likes

It’s not the card really, it’s just how shallow and shit the roster is now compared to then

2 Likes

Perhaps Nico Montano is returning to action in the last fight on the card. That might be the mind blowing surprise everyone has been waiting for.

Who needs Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Hendo, Wanderlei, Big Nog, Lesnar etc… when you got Nico Montano returning to try to reclaim UFC gold.

2 Likes