Here Since the Beginning

Doxing was the last straw, I’m out as well.

These guys have gone totally bonkers.

6 Likes

tmmac

7 Likes

tmmac.

2 Likes

I’m staying till the end, which is probably nigh.

There’s a million Stan’s in the world.

As long as people don’t see my last name I’m safe.

1 Like

I think I have an account there from a couple of years ago, can’t remember why I created it but time to rejoin.

1 Like

04 h0mies!!!

I lurked for a while, was just about registered for 10 years. Don’t know if I’ll make it.

free freedom GIF

1 Like

It’s nice how the site just gave up everyone’s identity

with your names under your screen names

1 Like

What’s going on?

Lot of you guys have me beat but I lurked here for a lot of years before I created my account. I started after hearing Hogan mention the underground during a fighter interview.

1 Like

Disney Plus Hawkeye GIF by Disney+

2 Likes

That was Stephen Quadros

1 Like

So now every new post needs to be approved by a moderator?

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Lurked here after hearing about it during the Gannon fight while watching a dial up downloaded UFC card in the mid 2000’s. We had absolutely zero MMA coverage in Australia in those days, the UG and OG was a god sent.

Finally created an account and became a desp1sed 10"er.

What a sad day.

Edit: This screen shot sums it up… Unbelievable

I was here at submission fighting. Com

I think 1997

8 Likes

That’s about when I started to. Think I got the link from Mousles or House of pain MMA sites. Lurked for a few years than signed up in 2003, only to argue with Orcus about the Fedor vs Cro-cop fight. Have to admit he picked Fedor. I was wrong.

2 Likes

If any of you OGs haven’t seen the new site check it out. Mirror of this place without F@ggy doxing owners. Trying to retain as much of the community as possible. They killed this place

8 Likes

Since 99 submission fighter (ing) .com

7 Likes