Heun: Woodley most pathetic & I've seen Bob Sapp

From Twitter:

"that dude sucks harder than any fighter I've ever seen. So glad Marquardt knocked his lay and pray ass out."

"whatever. His fight before he fought Nate was the most pathetic shit I've ever witnesses. & I've seen Bob Sapp."

In reply to this from MMA Supremacy:"Since we are getting emotional about Strikeforce, what made Strikeforce the promotion that it was, was the hard working few running the show"

Conor had this to say:

"and the fact that outside of Tyron Woodly they only signed fighters.

Can anyone give me background why Conor dislikes TW so much?Is is simply he hates his fight style?

Or did Woodley sleep with his missus or beat a team-mate?

Woodley slept with his missus imo

Then again, CH has also tweeted this previously:

"Anytime you call the cops you are basically saying that you are a pussy and can't handle your shit"

Conor, I know you post here - respect any fighter. But I hope you werent sincere there.

Rabid Bunyip - Then again, CH has also tweeted this previously:

"Anytime you call the cops you are basically saying that you are a pussy and can't handle your shit"

Conor, I know you post here - respect any fighter. But I hope you werent sincere there.

So basically if someone car jacks him he's gonna run down the road until he finds em? Phone Post

you know how cormier is the black fedor?  well...

Tyrone Woodley is the Black Ben Askren.

MMALOGIC - 

Askren is far better imo.

MMALOGIC -

This Phone Post

Kinda like not being able to handle your own shit and asking for donations for surgery? Sometimes people need help. Phone Post

MMALOGIC - 

Well.....not really. Ben usually goes for better positions on the ground when he gets it there.

Woodley's more like...."Wealthy Fitch". Except Wealthy Fitch threw weak GnP and low-risk submission attempts and pushed the pace on the ground.

He's more like a less-black Antonio Mckee.

I don't want him in the UFC and I will certainly not watch his "fights" Phone Post

TEN10TEN -

Kinda like not being able to handle your own shit and asking for donations for surgery? Sometimes people need help. Phone Post

Winner! Phone Post

u guys are all dicks.  regardless of his style twood seems like a good guy. 

in_different - 
MMALOGIC - 

and Fedor was far better than Cormier imo.

Did Tyrone Woodley ever make a post on here about being a warrior and being prepared to die in the cage? Did he type a bunch of baloney about the mindset going into the fight and only wanting to cause his opponent harm because he was taking food off his table?
And then in his next fight after that post, did Tyrone Woodley turn up and look like he didnt want to be in there and basically was outclassed in every facet of MMA by his opponent? Did he look like anything but a warrior?
Did he ask for handouts because he cant figure out a way to provide for himself?
No he didnt, but someone else did.....

in_different -
MMALOGIC - 

Lol. This guy is better than MMARoasted Phone Post

I thought the fights with Marquardt, Daley and Galvao were pretty entertaining...

69stang - Did Tyrone Woodley ever make a post on here about being a warrior and being prepared to die in the cage? Did he type a bunch of baloney about the mindset going into the fight and only wanting to cause his opponent harm because he was taking food off his table?
And then in his next fight after that post, did Tyrone Woodley turn up and look like he didnt want to be in there and basically was outclassed in every facet of MMA by his opponent? Did he look like anything but a warrior?
Did he ask for handouts because he cant figure out a way to provide for himself?
No he didnt, but someone else did.....

This. Pretty much decimated Heun with this Phone Post

Wow, Huen just lost a fan. If you hate Tyron so much go up to welterweight and fight him, otherwise you're like a kid talking shit while he's standing behind his parents. By the way Woodley would destroy him.

Woodley gets wayyyy to much hate. Yes the Saffiedine and Mein fights were awful but as Genghis Con said the Daley, Marquardt and Galvao fights were all good. All his fights before that were great as well. Tyron is going to turn over a new leaf in his UFC career. He seems extremely interested in the OTN bonuses. Phone Post

Genghis Con - I thought the fights with Marquardt, Daley and Galvao were pretty entertaining...

Woodley was content to strike with Marquardt for some reason. Lost him the fight. Now the UG thinks Marquardt would smash all the top ww in the UFC except for GSP because of it.

I don't really get it myself. Phone Post