Hey, crybabies; Look @ the card for 280 đŸ”„

@ myself

8 Likes

Lol if I was really mocking you I wouldve put Stacked Card in quotes but it is still a stacked card. Just wish we could trade some ligher weight fighters or WMMA fighters for Elite LHWs and HWs that MMA world used to have a larger roster of.

1 Like

Yeah LHW use to be awesome and HW was only awesome when Brock was champ imo lol

1993-2000 UFC was mostly HWs
2000-2007 PrideFC was the premier org and it was LHW/HW strong until Bushido
2008-2010 Your Brock years lol

It seems post Ronda and the FLW division it has been all down hill for Elite LHW/HWs at the top of the sport

This is what you guys get for all the sarcastic comments about wanting a WMMA fight added to the card lol

Will not watch

2 Likes

@chilz

It’s too late

1 Like

That’s actually a great woman’s fight. Both those girls bring it and have decent standup.

1 Like

This is a good fight. Nobody who wants Belal vs Sean Brady should complain about this. That’s the fight that’s going to stink up the card.

“Great Woman’s fight” is an oxymoron bro
. Jk jk but you will be happy to hear some more Breaking news!

Kaityn Chookagian added to the Card!

Heaviest fighter on the card? After 8 fights announced
 still Belal Muhammad at a whopping and imposing 170 lbs lol

Thats the bitch that yells and misses ever punch she throws, but always seems to win by decision. No thanks

3 Likes

Will not buy this card
will not support Dana cucking to these motherfuckers with the fucked up start time.

2 Likes

Animated GIF

2 Likes

2 Likes

Didn’t say i wasn’t going to watch
lol

1 Like

We need a group prayer this stays together.

A thread prayer

1 Like

Card FIRE!

2 Likes

Fun Rodriguez and Chookagian facts here. In 19 combined UFC wins they have managed to finish 1 fight, Rodriguez scored a TKO.

I’m prepared to see them both win split decisions though I won’t be watching too closely. Still hopeful some fun prelims get added to that card because the main card is killer and I’d like to watch the whole thing from start to finish for this one.

2 Likes

How long do you think it would take for a 2009-2011 era Ubereem to clean up the Main Card of UFC 280 if he fought them 1 by 1? lol

1 Like