Hey, crybabies; Look @ the card for 280 šŸ”„

Lolā€¦scumbag Ali wants to double dip for the title fight

2 Likes

Yep Sean will get tested proper :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the date/time of this card?

Oct 22nd. The prelims start at 10 am ET.

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching a replay of ONE on PRIME 3 at around 8 am ET and then going straight into UFC 280. Should be the best day of MMA of 2022.

1 Like

I keep reminding people that itā€™s a Day Time card

3 Likes

Why do people insist on saying Chitoā€™s win was so dominant? The fight was even until Chito landed and once in a lifetime fluke strike that rendered Sean not able to stand up or even use his leg.

I get he has haters, but donā€™t be so biased.

Just saw that itā€™s now official than BM v. Brady is a prelim. How tf are they gonna open this beautiful card with the ladies that no one even knows lol. What a disappointment

Having a backup seems to be the MO these days. Especially since the beginning of COVID, the UFC has been doing this. Not a dumb policy at all.

1 Like

Itā€™s a great idea and great policy. Itā€™s a card saver

It makes perfect sense to co-headline every card they can with the #1 contenders fight of the title fight main event.

A. It frames a four man tournament situation for the fans.
B. It highlights the talent in the weight class getting the main event attentio.
C. You lose a main event fighter and BOOM, a replacement can be pulled from the co-main.

4 Likes

Fuckin travesty

Chito is no slouch at all and we shouldnā€™t be surprised he won

Itā€™s whatever. I could use a Saturday off honestly lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m not saying he is at all, but that particular win was by random freak nerve strike. And people use it to try and discredit Omalley.

1 Like

Some people work Saturdayā€¦hope the #s are so fuckin shitty they never consider this shit again

Yes i knowā€¦rich arabsā€¦bla bla bla

6 Likes

As of today

1 Like

LMFAO

Welp. Heā€™s winning