Hey @DanaWhite

Isnt he fucking awesome?

Isnt he f ing awesome?

John Candy No GIF by Laff

2 Likes

So is the the official Boycott the UFC thread??

I remember when the OG boycotted the NFL and thought they would make some noise by doing so lol

1 Like

My favorite part about Dana’s response is when he claimed they chose Bud Light not because they outbid everyone else, but because he really loves and aligns with their core values. What an absolute load of shit. I’m not upset about them accepting the offer, but trying to sell us on BL’s values isn’t helping at all and nobody buys it.

9 Likes

This part:
“I am a big military-law enforcement guy,” White explained. “They have this folds of honor where they’ve spent $44 million over the last however many years, fallen first responders and military people, their families get taken care of with this money. Scholarships for their kids, etc. That is right up my alley. Almost a billion dollars a year go to U.S. farmers for their crops for their products. That is right up my alley. That’s exactly who I am. 65,000 Americans are employed by Anheuser-Busch and thousands of them are vets. Right up my alley.

All this sounds like it should be up the UGs alley…but they gave 1 can to one person one time so ahhhhhhhh!!!

2 Likes

and insulted and alienated their customer base. People are tired of woke garbage being shoved down their throats by corporations… Bud Light deserves every bit of hate they get. They knew they would get backlash and they did it anyways. Fuck em

4 Likes

Define woke? Is it everything that grumpy middle aged white men from the midwest and south don’t like?

The “define woke” comeback again? Can’t think of anything better to defend the fantasy land you live in? You know damn well what WOKE means

2 Likes

Why are you proud of paying for PPVs? Weird flex

I support the product and the fighters

2 Likes

fuck bud light, but nobody is turning down 100 million dollars.

7 Likes

Next we’re going to see Mulvaney as the UFC ring “girl”

2 Likes

The UFC isn’t a good product in the same way that Apple isn’t a good product.

It’s all business bullshit, where mega investment, strong branding and aggressive expansion create a fashionable illusion of a ‘product’. UFC events are generally terrible in the same way that iPhones are generally terrible. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop them being successfully though.

The UFC have been in the pockets of the Saudis for many, many years.

1 Like

@Adam_Hunter dropped that joke 2 days ago

Yea they get paid a flat 500k for every PPV.

I think maybe only one ppv went over 500k this year. There is a reason why we get trash PPVs

https://www.thestreameast.to/

2 Likes

All 24 of us?

1 Like