Hey @DanaWhite

Remember us, motherfucker? The ones buying your ppv’s before you got jacked and got your teeth fixed and you were a geek and we backed you? Remember us? We bought your events, paid for tickets, wore the merch and supported the fight gear companies to keep your brand alive? That was us.

Now you want to call us fucking idiots because you signed your soul away to an evil corporation hell bent on torching the fabric of this country, aka , the nuclear family unit?

yeah, top tip: DON"T piss off your core supporters. This may have been the second dumbest business move I have ever seen. It is you, in this instance, that is the fucking idiot, not us.

China Dana with the payoff money. How many gold toilet seats do you need motherfucker?

28 Likes
3 Likes

What a sellout. Surprised this scumbag doesn’t have former UFC fighters detailing his cars for $10/hour. Piece of shit. How much of that bud lite money are the fighters going to see you fucking bald fuckface sellout?

10 Likes

Bernie Sanders Applause GIF by Election 2016

17 Likes

None of you buy PPVs. He doesn’t like any of you lol

I buy all the PPVs though

Lol

You and Dana were never friends. He gives no fucks what you think

4 Likes

The MMA UG had its time and place back in the 90’s and early 2000’s. Some of the people here definitely helped the ufc grow and succeed

But this place is a place of the past. If every single one of us died tomorrow the UFC wouldn’t even notice…

1 Like

Isnt he fucking awesome?

Imagine being a fan of that bald headed faggot

7 Likes

UFC doesn’t really make their money off PPV sales, otherwise they would be fucked.

3 Likes

Good i would love to see ufc fail with bud light all together

4 Likes

True, that bald idiot would slap his wife just to get into news and push his slap shit

2 Likes

He’s not going to suck your dick.

6 Likes

They definitely not earning more in ppvs, its all from deals that steal money from individual fighters
Can i prove it? No

3 Likes

Just making sure the UG’ers of today don’t think we’re more important than we actually are lol

2 Likes

Nope.

Selling the rights to view UFC content is the biggest income.

UFC doesn’t get shit if the PPV sales are 1 buy or 1 million buys.That money goes to ESPN.

The UFC has already been paid for all of the PPV’s.

2 Likes

He looks old as fuck

He just getting warmed up…

Did Dana describe what specific core values they share, you know, besides greed?

3 Likes

I could only make it half way…lol