Hey gang

Paul:

What do you think of that Matt Major kid, he trains at your place yeah?

"you beat a bunch of top guys and win fight of the night and make highlight finishes and they ditch after one loss...."

This statement is incorrect. Paul B. has confirmed more then once that he was offered better money from Strikeforce and went where the money was.

Shit, I'm starting to believe that you are a paid poster by zuffa.

Hey Paul!

Congrats on the win, Paul.

It's always good to see you around on the forums.

Burritos for strength!

Hey Paul, that last fight against Carter was terrific. Thanks for the thrills

Hi Paul.....

nice win, dude. i'm a big fan, and i hope to see you back in the UFC. you're a funny dude, and in my opinion really marketable. i hope dana agress with me.

Paul I was watching Carter in K1 when he first appeared and started wasting everyone! I thought you would be a fool to stand and strike with him. I thought there was no way you would win that fight and said to myself, "If he wins this fight then he's got a new fan in me!"

Well you did, and now you do. Don't know why I was so slow getting on the bandwagon, but I am here now.

Awesome win. Just awesome.

Paul should fight the Colossus James Thompson. Both would be willing to stanmd and trade shots. But I don't think James would get a visa to fight stateside.

What most people do not understand about Paul is he is a good down to earth guy who has fought in many mma shows through the years and has earned his way to the top.

He also likes burritos

TTT for Mr. B

Do you think Carter's drug use was the reason he decided to go for the takedown? ;)

A fight with Brock would be great, not to mention a big payday for you.

"I will ALWAYS pay to see you fight, Paul.
TTT for the Headhunter."

I agree wholeheartedly. I have NEVER been dissapointed in Paul's performaces. Even in defeat, Paul always comes to bang, and that is just good entertainment.

Do you like chicken or steak in your Burrito ahah jk. just watched your replay again of the Carter Williams KO...nice work....any insight on future opponents?

ttt

Hey guys just checking back in. Thanks again for the comments and support. As far as the fight itself I was more geared for a standup war so I was a little disapointed and shocked when Carter went for the take down.

"Paul you are awesome. Arlovski totally shot in on you also, I think you deserve a rematch."

I learned alot from that match. I was over aggresive and he played it smart. In this sport we have all these options and we have to win however we can. I always say I will never shoot a takedown but if get rocked or stunned who knows. It won't be cause I'm afraid to stand with anyone. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there.

So now that you're reppin san jose, does that mean you're repping xiv?

ttt for paul- big fan man, keep knockin em out!